2007 MLB All Star Game Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007 MLB All Star Game Thread

I thought he should have let Peavy go 2 innings, but he has great pitching the whole night

Memo: this means something. I know LaRussa probably doesn't really care, but some teams still have a shot...

It's also possible that the pitchers only want to do an inning. Getting home field for the WS is well and good if you get there, but if your ace goes down for the second half of the season because of an injury in an exhibition game then it really doesn't matter.

This is also still a game for the fans. If it was really that important to win homefield then every ASG the best players would be on the field more than 1-3 innings. I couldn't careless who wins, I just want to see players I like that I can't watch on a regular basis. I'd be pissed if Tony left players on the bench and I bet alot of people would be as well.

The integrity of the AllStar game is shot, if they want to try and get some of it back, they would do well to follow the path used in the past...What is the point of being a starter if you are going to pitch as much as everyone else?

I don't like the way the game is played now, I would rather see a couple of the (too many) pitchers stay on the bench, and see the real aces of the season face more batters....

The integrity of the AllStar game is shot, if they want to try and get some of it back, they would do well to follow the path used in the past...What is the point of being a starter if you are going to pitch as much as everyone else?

I don't like the way the game is played now, I would rather see a couple of the (too many) pitchers stay on the bench, and see the real aces of the season face more batters....

I do agree with that. I also feel they should have the players that deserve to be there play. The only fault with fan voting is that they'll usually vote for people that don't deserve to be there like Carlos Beltran..I'd like to see coaches and other players have more of a say in who goes.

WOW inside the park HomeRun...thats crazy for an all-star game. That was the first in the history of the ASG

Crawford hits its high and deep, to right feild, and that ball is out of hereeeeee!

Griffey with Both NL rbi's..AL leading 3-2.

Back
Top Bottom