2007 MLB All Star Game Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007 MLB All Star Game Thread

Interesting that Putz is closing out the game!

Thats y Putz shouldnt be closing out this game

Krod scared me a bit but I had faith. Looks like Angels get homefield :wink:

That's debatable, but this isn't the time or place for that :wink:

EDIT: Agreed Putz shouldn't have gotten the ball in the 9th, he's having a great year but K-Rod deserves the ball in that inning.

i really wish the starters played for most of the game instead of playing a few innings than leaving.

i think most starters did play a good amount of the game... you figure 2 at bats min and some with more, taking into account that you try to get everyone in the game... not that bad imo.

good game btw.

Shocked on the whole LaRussa Pujols issue.....he was primed for a pinch hit duty with runners in scoring position in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs. Oh well...atleast its his own coach to fight with.

Shocked on the whole LaRussa Pujols issue.....he was primed for a pinch hit duty with runners in scoring position in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs. Oh well...atleast its his own coach to fight with.
LaRussa and his "genius-ness" can never be questioned. I am still appalled by the luck he beat the Mets in postseason and Tigers in WS last yr. There is no excuse to keep one of the top sluggers in the league on the bench on the day we the fans want to see the best vs the best. Just another black eye for MLB even though the game was actually good up to that point.

PS: Props to Victor for that 2 run bomb of Wagner, hope to see a repeat of that in october/november :pray:

Back
Top Bottom