** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs ** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs **

Spurs-Suns is going to be a hell of a series, just look at today's game. Michael Finley just hit a 3 to tie the game at 93 with 15.1 seconds left. Wow.

Double OT without Stats and Shaq w/5 fouls. I dont think they'll (suns) be able to pull it out. The game was getting boring until the 4th. Now the game is just flying by.

Classic basketball!!Spurs find a way to win...

Duncan with the 3 to send it to a second OT??????

What??

Epic series on the way.

Thats what clutch basketball is all about for you youngins...Fin hits a 3 to send it to that first OT...Unreal...This is gonna be a helluva series!!:up:

too bad shaq didnt get to use his famous line

"one lucky shot deserves another" :clapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodiAAns6Jk&feature=related
still gives me goosebumps.

Lol...Too bad Shaq probably wont have enough to finish this series....:lol:Fat Boy looks to foul out of everygame....Good game tho.

Has to be,if not THE best Spurs playoff game ever.This series should go down as one of the best ever.

Was a play drawn up on the sidelines...Pop knew the last thing they would expect was a 3 from who???Timothy F Duncan????No WAY......

Where amazing happens.

And you know what the F is for...:lol:

I think it was Balke who said that Skinner should only get one free throw for that goatee I don't know why I thought that was so funny. Though am I the only one wondering why people are talking that if the Suns win a championship it'll be because of Shaq? If the Suns win it'll be because of the other guys. I think they're a better team with him on the bench.

I always think teams should foul when up by 3 but I don't fault the Suns for not. I think Manu would've tried for the continuation when driving if they did foul. One of the key parts of the game IMO, was when the Suns were up 16 with about 4 or 5 minutes to go in the half and the Spurs were able to cut the lead down to 8.

I didn't catch much of the Hornets game, Chris Paul apparently looked very very good?

Should i regret picking Dallas to win the series!?

Back
Top Bottom