** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs ** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs **

I guess Shaq was not mad enough because he is known to do certain things when he is mad; like win championships.

Snaq needs to "get mad" and learn how to make a consistent free throw...20 million,you would have thought would have helped that problem.I guess not.At least not for him.

Shaq:"I spend my off seasons eating.Free throws arent that important."

Domination

Remember how last year Suns fans were saying that if it weren't for the suspensions that they would've won the title?

Where are those opinions now? Is there still any doubt on who the better team is?

I mean damn, this series win just shows that last year wasn't a fluke and that the Spurs are better.

I'm waiting for the PTI guys (who I like) to apologize now. Kornheiser kept saying that if the suspensions never happened, Phoenix would've won.

Whoops

Snaq needs to "get mad" and learn how to make a consistent free throw...20 million,you would have thought would have helped that problem.I guess not.At least not for him.

Shaq:"I spend my off seasons eating.Free throws arent that important."

Domination

Forget learning how to shoot free throws. He's on contract for I believe another 2 years now. He will just stay around and collect his check. Dude was motivated to play the first few games, after that, it was done. I've seen Shaq's act, trust me, this is where Shaq gets out of shape, fat and lazy. The Suns are in trouble.

A ton of people didn't want to believe that the dude's career is over; it's been over and he certaintly isn't worth 20 mill, that is why Miami shipped him and when Phoenix accepted the trade, we ran like hell with it before they came into their senses.

On game 4:
"I just find it quite funny that when you're up 20 that you do it. It still shows me that I'm the most-feared 36-year-old guy on the planet. But I would never do that. I would rather just play somebody and beat them."

All I got to say to that is LOL. How about the fact that you are a liability on the entire Suns team especially at the free throw lane, and with this strategy, the Spurs stop the Suns from gaining any rhythm and/or getting their more talented players going.

Remember how last year Suns fans were saying that if it weren't for the suspensions that they would've won the title?

Where are those opinions now? Is there still any doubt on who the better team is?

I mean damn, this series win just shows that last year wasn't a fluke and that the Spurs are better.

I'm waiting for the PTI guys (who I like) to apologize now. Kornheiser kept saying that if the suspensions never happened, Phoenix would've won.

Whoops

:up:
Funny how we haven't heard any of that this year isn't it?

anyone watching the Rockets-Jazz series cant tell me this is even close to Macs fault. offensively around him is easily the worst team in the playoffs. he should of had 20 assists last night, he would pull triple and double teams and dish it off to wide open shots who would miss them. i think i saw them on 5 consecutive possessions last night.

atleast when Alston was there, SOMEONE could hit a shot. i feel bad for him.

:up:
Funny how we haven't heard any of that this year isn't it?
I've barely watched any NBA this year, and usually only to watch certain players. The league is a joke, just as I said last year, which was only confirmed by the crap that happened with the refs soon after (which has conveniently gone away). I didn't go to a single game this season and I watched maybe 5 on tv all year. My interest had been waning since the strike, but it completely disappeared after last year.

So, congrats I guess. Best of luck to your favorite WWE star too. :hi5:

Sadly for you guys, the NBA wants a resurgence of it's old school champs. The rise of Boston and L.A. for the next decade. You had a good run.

Watching game one Spurs/Hornets. Chris Paul is great and fills up a stat sheet but I thought the difference in the game was David West and New Orleans getting white hot in the 2nd half. Along with shutting Duncan completely down.

I think the Spurs one bright spot was Tony Parker getting to the hole whenever he wanted to. Though if they don't rebound defensively better they're in trouble.

I've barely watched any NBA this year, and usually only to watch certain players. The league is a joke, just as I said last year, which was only confirmed by the crap that happened with the refs soon after (which has conveniently gone away). I didn't go to a single game this season and I watched maybe 5 on tv all year. My interest had been waning since the strike, but it completely disappeared after last year.

So, congrats I guess. Best of luck to your favorite WWE star too. :hi5:

Sadly for you guys, the NBA wants a resurgence of it's old school champs. The rise of Boston and L.A. for the next decade. You had a good run.

Wow, Gonzo ... still bitter?

anyone watching the Rockets-Jazz series cant tell me this is even close to Macs fault. offensively around him is easily the worst team in the playoffs. he should of had 20 assists last night, he would pull triple and double teams and dish it off to wide open shots who would miss them. i think i saw them on 5 consecutive possessions last night.

atleast when Alston was there, SOMEONE could hit a shot. i feel bad for him.
Rafer is still very inconsistent; he can be streaky though when his hand gets hot.

In the end, that team really stepped away from what really got them there; defense. They just seemed out hustled the entire series.

Wow, Gonzo ... still bitter?
You mistake indifference for bitterness. If anything, there is sadness at losing an interest in something that once helped me get through the NFL offseason.

I've been busy watching real sports, like your boys whipping NY. Now I just hope they do the same to Philly.

If the Hornets get buy the Spurs I think they'll win it all. No disrespect to Kobe and the Lakers (who I despised during the 3-preat, but find their new team a lot less hateable) I just think that this series will toughen them up for hard hitting games.

Either way, I think the Champ comes out of the west. I don't think Boston will make it past Cleveland (bold prediction there), neither Cleveland nor Orlando have the back court to compete with any of the teams in the West, and Detroit only plays when they feel like it.

You mistake indifference for bitterness. If anything, there is sadness at losing an interest in something that once helped me get through the NFL offseason.

I've been busy watching real sports, like your boys whipping NY. Now I just hope they do the same to Philly.

:beer1:
I'll drink to that.

Last night the Spurs showed why you don't count the defending champs out. Working hard at home, and giving a complete effort. Now, on to game 4 to even up the series.:up:

Boston might sweep Cleveland so there goes that theory. Detroit and Boston in the East.

The West? It's between the Lakers, Hornets and Spurs.

I see the Spurs winning the series in 6 to be honest. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom