** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs ** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs **

as entertaining as it is to listen to Amars and Dominizzo argue, what I see is the Lakers losing to a team that only lost 4 games at home all year. I don't know if the Lakers will win the series or not (much tougher machups than against the Nuggets), but it's a good series.

On another topic, everytime I see Janero Pargo play, I can't help but ask how he was undrafted, why he bounced around a couple teams early in his career, and why did he sit for 20 games, play lights out for 5, and then sit again every year for Chicago.

2002 when we went back2back2back. You know something the spurs cant do.

I'm trying to understand your logic.

So you're saying that the Lakers franchise is better then the Spurs franchise b/c of how many more titles they've won and how often they did it.

That being said though, you are still acknowledging that the Spurs have in fact won the title 4 times.

In my book that's a good thing. Sure the Lakers have more titles but if your arguement is that LA has had the better history then fine. I'm actually very content with 4 titles.

This is like a guy who has 20 billion dollars who's talking **** to another guy who has 10 billion dollars. They're both rich so who really gives a ****?

Our boats bigger then yours. You know we have 2x as many as these

nbatrophy_full-1.jpg

The Lakers have won 8 titles since you've been alive. 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988 and 2000-2002. I doubt you were even aware of the Lakers or what basketball was for the first 5 championships. Am I right? Or were you a hardcore Laker fan at age 8?

Fast forward to the Spurs who have won in 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007. All in the time when we're in our twenties and very conscious about sports.

Note the difference. It's like a 15 yr old kid who is a Yankees fan and decides to talk a bunch of **** b/c his team has like 27 world series rings but only 1 or 2 since he's been alive.

Ya just can't do that.

Just for fun too, the Lakers were founded in 1948 and the Spurs in 1967. So to compare their history against each other really doesn't make all that much sense.

Don't let me stop you from living in the past though

Yes that is the general term I use for 49.4% shooting and 99 pts in a playoff game. Teams that give up those numbers don't come out on top all that often.

Hence the opining on this game being more of an aberration than the norm.

40% and 80 points tonight. I guess those old guys can actually contain the historic Hornets after all.

What are you trying to prove here pal? I watched the game.

Nothing....just find it curious that you watch two entirely different games and all you see is the victory. Fans and the emotional relationship they have with the teams they attach themselves to never fail to amuse me.

Hornets over Spurs in 7

Lakers over Jazz in 6

Why is SLC such a hard place to play in? The one game I went to there...the insults were the worst I've ever heard...not the most intimidating place to watch a game/play a game in.

The Lakers have won 8 titles since you've been alive. 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988 and 2000-2002. I doubt you were even aware of the Lakers or what basketball was for the first 5 championships. Am I right? Or were you a hardcore Laker fan at age 8?

Fast forward to the Spurs who have won in 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007. All in the time when we're in our twenties and very conscious about sports.

Note the difference. It's like a 15 yr old kid who is a Yankees fan and decides to talk a bunch of **** b/c his team has like 27 world series rings but only 1 or 2 since he's been alive.

Ya just can't do that.

Just for fun too, the Lakers were founded in 1948 and the Spurs in 1967. So to compare their history against each other really doesn't make all that much sense.

Don't let me stop you from living in the past though

oh the irony coming from dolphin fans

Back
Top Bottom