** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs ** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs **

Nothing....just find it curious that you watch two entirely different games and all you see is the victory. Fans and the emotional relationship they have with the teams they attach themselves to never fail to amuse me.

Well to get to the finals you need said victories so yes, you can sit there and analyze the emotional aspect of the game and the ratios of the history of the league at your pleasure friend.

Again though, you win or go home. Period

Ferrett is just hoping and praying that the Spurs lose,so that his lame numbers prove him right.Nothing more.

So I guess there was never even the most basic understanding of the argument being made... Let me put it in terms that can be understood by even the most dense and simple minded.

Me no play defense me no win game.

So I guess there was never even the most basic understanding of the argument being made... Let me put it in terms that can be understood by even the most dense and simple minded.

No,the argument started when you brought up the lame argument about numbers and jump shots being made...Dont try to spin it holmes.

Complete effort? They got torched again. The Spurs took and made a bunch of threes and the Hornets couldn't buy a bucket from beyond the arc. San Antonio can't win many games like that.

Wheres your mention of no D being made?And the Hornets play D,they just haven't stopped the Spurs the last couple games.TP has been able to get into the lane because of constant foul trouble by Chandler,which is opening things up for everybody else.They have no decent backup bigs.That coupled with the Spurs knocking down shots and figuring out that they needed Bowen on Peja and the Spurs "figuring out" the Hornets.Chris Paul will get his,but the idea is to not let him distribute so effectively.

And no less, Timmy D doesn't appear to be sick anymore,not that he would use that as an excuse.

THATS why the Spurs have been winning.

You're telling Spurs fans something about defense? The Spurs who have been one of the top 3 defensive teams since Duncan was drafted. The Spurs know how to play defense.

Don't act like we don't know how to play ****ing defense

woo hoo, one more game and no more spurs!

lets go Jazz, id love to see a WCF of Williams vs Paul... battle of the best young point guards in the league...

then in the east id like to see Cleveland vs Detroit again, start forming a real rivalry in the playoffs... finals id hope to see Cleveland vs Hornets...

woo hoo, one more game and no more spurs!

lets go Jazz, id love to see a WCF of Williams vs Paul... battle of the best young point guards in the league...

then in the east id like to see Cleveland vs Detroit again, start forming a real rivalry in the playoffs... finals id hope to see Cleveland vs Hornets...

:tongue:

Grrr...

Sheesh, why can't we seem to hold a halftime lead an the road vs. the Hornets???

Now we have to win Game 6 and then find a way to beat these SOB's in their house.

It can be done, we just need to get the hell out there and do it!

GO SPURS GO!

Back
Top Bottom