2008 San Diego Padres Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 San Diego Padres Thread

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Got my tickets for spring training. Gonna be out in Peoria, Az. March 7th through the 11th. We be seeing the Diamondbacks, Chicago White Sox, and the Texas Rangers twice. Should be interesting to see how Edmunds works out in Center, or will they play him in left and get Hariston or Headley to play center. We went last year and had a great time.

Looks like our awesome shortstop will be going to arbitration. He will probably be traded here shortly as well. That stinks. He wants to get traded to a east coast team so he can be closer to family. We shall see.

The Padres are going to peddle Khalil Green?

That is one of our problems, we cannot afford to keep the really good young talent, Green is a good player.

The Padres are going to peddle Khalil Green?

That is one of our problems, we cannot afford to keep the really good young talent, Green is a good player.
Looks like it is going to arbitration. The Padres offered a 3 year deal, but Khalil told his agent he wants to play for an east coast team therefore not wanting to sign a long term deal.

5 million is still pretty cheap for Green, but even still, we have had nice success the last couple of seasons but run into the Cardinals buzzsaw in the post season.

My friends daughter was at Padres function today. The question was asked of Sandy Alderson inregards to Khalil, and he skirted the issue all together. Sounds like they are working on a trade and can't say anything right now.

China? I noticed that in the article FFiC, Baseball is really growing.

And you are going to some of the games FF? :hi5:

When I was a youngster I would have loved to have seen Tony Gwynn and Santiago and Robby Alomar...well...it was awhile back...:beer1:

Do you think Maddox will pass up Clemens in the win total this season?

And will Goose go in as a Padre or a Yankee?

Wow, I really thought Kalil Green was from RIGHT THERE. I mean, he looks like he just put his surf-board up and decided to play Baseball instead...

Hopeing to see you in Peoria bro......hmmmmm...might be against the D-backs..that would be interesting ;-)

And you are going to some of the games FF? :hi5:

When I was a youngster I would have loved to have seen Tony Gwynn and Santiago and Robby Alomar...well...it was awhile back...:beer1:

Do you think Maddox will pass up Clemens in the win total this season?

And will Goose go in as a Padre or a Yankee?
Goose will probably go in as a Yankee. I think Maddox will have a good year, we shall see if he can pass Clemens.;) How old are you now bro?

Wow, I really thought Kalil Green was from RIGHT THERE. I mean, he looks like he just put his surf-board up and decided to play Baseball instead...

Hopeing to see you in Peoria bro......hmmmmm...might be against the D-backs..that would be interesting ;-)
We will be coming into town that day. I will be with the Brother in law, and the Father in law. It would be great to see you there Kenny. If not I will definitely be back out there for the Cardinal game. How far is Peoria from where you live bro?

Back
Top Bottom