2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs

i think it was about sending a message to his top players more than anything..and boy did he send it :lol:maybe this will fire them up for tom nites game.

They weren't stopping anyone and he was getting a little pissed off. This has been a long running issue with this team, but what do you expect when you have Blair and Bonner as Duncan's running mates? I'd think they would try to force the issue with Splitter, even if it does cost you some games in the short term. Are you really going to ask Blair to guard Gasol or Nowitzki?

I didn't get to watch the game, only the highlights. I didn't understand what was going on.

pop was frustrated with the defense the spurs weren't playing.not to mention it seemed like ny was just shooting lights out.i'd be surprised to see them shoot like that again.

....I'll admit I had written the Spurs a couple of years ago or so.... thinking their best years were behind(contending for title)....but damn! they have been playing the best and most consistent ball in the NBA all year....they definitely have my attention in the West.

Last edited by a moderator:
....I'll admit I had written the Spurs the couple of years or so.... thinking their best years were behind(contending for title)....but damn! they have been playing the best and most consistent ball in the NBA all year....they definitely have my attention in the West.

been a minute 13...glad to see you back...ya the spurs have even surprised spurs fans.incredible is what they are doing.i wouldnt say the fans had written them off like say the media,but this is unreal.

the core has stayed together and healthy.i believe pop wants that top seed going into the playoffs.

been a minute 13...glad to see you back...ya the spurs have even surprised spurs fans.incredible is what they are doing.i wouldnt say the fans had written them off like say the media,but this is unreal.

the core has stayed together and healthy.i believe pop wants that top seed going into the playoffs.

hey dre...hope things are good with you man.....and if your Spurs hang on to that #1 spot....well I'd rather not think about that..:)...and I'll say this...I think Pops the best coach in the nba....and has been for years...

I've been surprised by the team too. They certainly have spoiled me as a fan since I've been a fan of them and D-Rob from the late 80s. Something the Dolphins have never done :(

I stayed up until McDyess's tip-in last night and damnit they better have won b/c I got 5.5 hours of sleep last night. Go Spurs Go! :lol:

I stayed up until McDyess's tip-in last night and damnit they better have won b/c I got 5.5 hours of sleep last night. Go Spurs Go! :lol:

...it was a good....ugly game imo..lol...both teams shot like crap... I do love the way the Spurs attack the basket....I thought my Lakers were going to steal this one away last night...but Dice put an end to that....I did liked Pop's comments about the Lakers...even if he might've been blowing a little smoke...:ponder:

...it was a good....ugly game imo..lol...both teams shot like crap... I do love the way the Spurs attack the basket....I thought my Lakers were going to steal this one away last night...but Dice put an end to that....I did liked Pop's comments about the Lakers...even if he might've been blowing a little smoke...:ponder:

If only the Phins had a coach like Pop. I'd imagine times would be a lot different for us

Back
Top Bottom