2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs

Well dreday, we play you guys tomorrow and I can't say that I'm very excited about it. Atleast I like Timmy and Coach Pop though so it won't be as bad for me. Too bad Tony's not playing so we can actually see how we would have measured up against you guys at full strength. Even though many people don't believe it, I see the Spurs coming outta the West to represent it.

Well dreday, we play you guys tomorrow and I can't say that I'm very excited about it. Atleast I like Timmy and Coach Pop though so it won't be as bad for me. Too bad Tony's not playing so we can actually see how we would have measured up against you guys at full strength. Even though many people don't believe it, I see the Spurs coming outta the West to represent it.

pat riley time?

[video=youtube;2h60uviwKC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h60uviwKC0[/video]

:chuckle:

my neck and my back!!!

Overall - Great 1st half!

I can't believe we put up 62 in the first half. :up:

I'd like to see a little better D, but overall I can't ***** too much.

Go Spurs Go!

:lol: Nothing quite like dragging "The Decision" behind the woodshed by 30. :up:

Go Spurs Go!

Typical NBA. Beat the Heat's dick off one night and then get your *** beat two days later. Can the playoffs start now please?

take the good with the bad..you never know what you need to fix unless you lose.i'll chalk this up as a "heat" check.

Back
Top Bottom