***2010 Florida Marlins. Go Fish!!!!*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 Florida Marlins. Go Fish!!!!***

if the marlins wanna contend seriously we should have made a play for cliff lee, we need pitching much more then hitting right now but oo well Lee has been moved

Leo Nunez is showing signs that he can be an actual closer. feed'em the heat.

About damn time.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

if the marlins wanna contend seriously we should have made a play for cliff lee, we need pitching much more then hitting right now but oo well Lee has been moved

If Pat Riley was in the front office for the Marlins it could've happened.

well I think we should move Cantu and try to get bullpen help from the deal. promote Logan Morrison along with fellow rookies Gaby Sanchez and Mike Stanton and Uggla and Ramiez thats an exciting line up

well I think we should move Cantu and try to get bullpen help from the deal. promote Logan Morrison along with fellow rookies Gaby Sanchez and Mike Stanton and Uggla and Ramiez thats an exciting line up

They did bring up Morrison. To be honest, I'm shocked that the Marlins are talking long term deal for Dan Uggla.

Because we have cheap owners who don't want to pay ****.

true but maybe they wanna change and sell tickets in the new stadium, it might have been a year ago but Hanley got his 7 year 70 million dollar deal and im pretty sure Josh Johnson is making alot of money. we should pay Uggla and idk who else might be due a pay day, Gaby is still new he has a year still to prove himself worth it im not saying he isnt

Josh Johnson is making $3.7M this year. Hanley is the only big name player the Marlins have given a big deal to. They let Miguel Cabrera run. Said to hell with Dontrelle which turned out to be a good thing. The fact that we need so much bullpen help and they aren't getting it leads me to believe that nothing is changing around here. Can you imagine had we kept Miguel Cabrera? An infield of Cabrera, Hanley, Uggla and Gaby?

Josh Johnson is making $3.7M this year. Hanley is the only big name player the Marlins have given a big deal to. They let Miguel Cabrera run. Said to hell with Dontrelle which turned out to be a good thing. The fact that we need so much bullpen help and they aren't getting it leads me to believe that nothing is changing around here. Can you imagine had we kept Miguel Cabrera? An infield of Cabrera, Hanley, Uggla and Gaby?

I would cry.

Back
Top Bottom