***2010 NBA Free Agency Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 NBA Free Agency Thread***

I'm not surprised about that. Bosh wants to go somewhere where he has a chance to win, which he doesn't have in Toronto.

PBT: LeBron, Wade, Bosh discuss all playing for Heat

Call it a summit, a book club, or whatever you'd like, but LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh have met to determine the league's future over a nice game of Parcheesi. What an ominous yet delightful development!

The particular endgame the three are discussing is a future in which James, Wade, and Bosh all play for the Heat. Miami doesn't have the cap space for such an unprecedented move as of yet, but they'll continue trying to clear as much cap as possible to keep this dream alive. They just have to move Michael Beasley's deal, and Pat Riley has been on the phones begging other GMs to do just that. Our own Ira Winderman reported he may have found a landing place, but nothing has been made official yet.

Reports have LeBron James as being the non-committed one to this idea. The man wants to be courted, he wants the teams to come to him and tell him how much they love him. Then he will decide, and Miami may now be a front runner. But first, he wants to be wooed.

The thought of the three biggest prizes of the 2010 free agent class all ending up in Miami is...frightening, to say the least. Supposing the Heat do end up moving Beasley, then Mario Chalmers and second round selections Dexter Pittman and Justin Varnado would be the only locks for the roster. The rest would need to be picked up using cap exceptions and minimum contracts. However, given the drawing power of the triumvirate, I'm sure a few capable veterans could be persuaded to sign for a discount.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....e-in-miami-inches-closer-to-becoming-a-re.php

This is just one of those things that almost seems too good to be true. If it happens, it definately changes the balance of power not only in the East, but in the entire NBA.

I would welcome it because it would mean miami would win multiple championships, that much would be a lock. But with that said I dont see it, Lebron has a big ego he would have to take a back seat to Wade cause above all Wade is still king in Miami. Lebron cant do that it would bruise his ego. Lebron would also have to likely accept less money which I cant see happening.

Most likely to happen I think is Miami trades for Bosh is a sign and trade which there is already a report out of it happening on rotoworld.com. then Miami can re-Sign Wade, Haslem, Arroyo and maybe O'Neal

I think Lebron has two options outside of Miami, New York or Cleveland. If he wants to build a legacy he should stay in Cleveland and actually win a championship

Bosh will be in Miami by this time tomorrow, count on it!

Supposedly there's a sign and trade on the table that would send Bosh to Miami for Beasley, Chalmers, and Joel Anthony. Don't know how much credibility there is behind it though.

^^^ what a rip off the raptors would be getting there...

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Bosh will be in Miami by this time tomorrow, count on it!

hmmm...considering i don't think he can sign til july 8th that seems a bit ambitious

i believe sign and trades can happen right away

Probably should be ***LeBronwatch 2010***

Go Heat!!

Any Threads started about possible rumors, signings, and trades. It's all going here.

if we don't get bosh, i would settle for boozer. but i would love bosh. as much as i would love lebron to play for us, i really don't, here is why, would rather give money to the best available point guard, how bout a team of boozer/lee, felton, and joe johnson

The best available point guard is Wade. Joe Johnson is going to get a max deal from Atlanta/NY/Chicago/NJ, so that should take Miami out of the running.

I'd guess Bosh signs first, with Miami, NY, or Chicago. And that should get the ball rolling, with the rest of the players agreeing to contracts over the next few days. Whoever lands Bosh is going to have a very compelling argument to make to Lebron.

Still think Lebron has his best chance of winning in Chicago. I don't see Wade and Lebron as complimentary pieces. Wade or Lebron and Bosh would be complimentary, but Wade and Lebron need the ball too much. Either would be better served with a shooter as a wing-mate along with a player like Bosh inside.

Back
Top Bottom