***2010 NHL Playoffs thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 NHL Playoffs thread***

This **** just got nasty!

The rest of this series is gonna be ****ing brutal!!!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Odds JT and the rest of Montreal dies of alcohol poisoning if the Canadians win again? I will say this though, montreal dominated the OT period. Though that shot was pretty lucky, he didn't get his hand down on his stick before he took that slap shot. IMO he was just trying to get it on goal to get a change. I'm going for the flyers personally =]

Odds JT and the rest of Montreal dies of alcohol poisoning if the Canadians win again? I will say this though, montreal dominated the OT period. Though that shot was pretty lucky, he didn't get his hand down on his stick before he took that slap shot. IMO he was just trying to get it on goal to get a change. I'm going for the flyers personally =]

that shot was lucky ? dude that was a blast right in the opposite corner (he was going from right to left, and shot to his right, going against the goalie's lateral movement)

if he wanted to just throw the puck to the net, first of all he would've shot it low on the pads, and second of all he would've shot it to the left so camalleri could've gotten the rebound

naaaw man, that shot was amazing

[youtube]fymAJLuz4hA[/youtube]

( lol at that capitals fan with the #55 jersey at the end of the video :lol: )

and yeah, if the habs beat the capitals, watch the news fellas because you'll be hearing about riots and all kinds of stuff (and i'm not kidding man ! )

GO HABS GO :woot:

:)

EDIT:

what's your take on the play gionta was tripped on a breakaway and there was no penalty ?
I was mad furious, IMO the guy reached out for the puck but he never hit it... usually it's an automatic penalty and in that case could've been a penalty shot... I understand it's the playoffs, it's OT, you're in washington... but man that was some dumb ****
... I was even more furious because the caps took the puck right away afterwards and almost scored hahaha, I probably would've thrown my beer at the television :lol:

It's open-season on Sutton! Straight Bull****!!! Targeted elbow to the head?!? He's a dead man!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

The battle is tied at one after two ...

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

OMG I hate mike richards so much...

slashes kovalchuk on the leg, kovalchuk retaliates, richards starts all kinds of shenanagans and when Kovalchuk wants to fight, Richards backs off because there's a delayed penalty...

call this intelligent play, i say he's a ****ing fruit

wow, only Crosby can get away with giving a cross check in the back of a guy, and ram him into the boards, and not get a 2 minute penalty (AT THE VERY ****ING LEAST !!! )

:rolleyes:

just like the caps couldn't get a penalty call last night against the habs

:rolleyes:

I swear, sometimes this league deceives me a lot :bobdole:

Sid with the diving save!!!! :woot:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

man that ottawa penguins game is really awesome... i just caught the 3rd period, didn't watch 1st or 2nd ... but those last 20 minutes are really entertaining !!

go sens go !!!

Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!

'Tang buries the pass from Sid for the 2-1 lead!!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

God, I love playoff hockey!

Is there anything better?

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

:woot:

And, Elvis ... has just ... left the building!!!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Back
Top Bottom