• Sweden

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • USA

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • "Other"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, I knew who was on the roster, but ... DAMN! When you actually see those FOUR lines coming at you relentlessly ... :ohno:

We're gonna have our hands full on Sunday.

from what i saw tonight... i'd say russia is number one, but canada is 1b

the thing that strikes you about the russians is that they play with so much speed and precision, it's mind bobbling... i didn't see as much speed on the canadian front but what i saw was a constant effort on both ends of the ice, creating turnovers and winning their 1 on 1 battles ... the backcheck from forwards on team russia is laughable, and when they play a team like canada, USA or finland, it's gonna hurt them big time

8-0... pretty close to 9-2 :D

next up: switzerland

Streets were pretty crazy tonight, random cheering and crowds were bursting out anywhere. It's kinda cool having some streets blocked off for pedestrians only. I can only imagine how it'll be after some bigger games. It was beyond playoff atmosphere, if that's even possible. Canada jerseys were everywhere. There were a good number of Americans as well, they seemed to be enjoying themselves. They have this wierd look to them though, like they are expecting to get jumped or something. It's pretty funny actually.

to me russia looked the best..lativa is a little better then norway...they have fire power all thru that lineup..i think russia takes it...

"No, I don't want anything to be owed to me," Brodeur told NHL.com. "For me and for all the players to be involved, you need to earn your position. I don't think it's fair for anybody to get something just thrown out to you – 'Go ahead, it's yours.' You want to go out there every day and earn it. And that's the way I've been throughout my whole career.

"I know I'm the No. 1 in New Jersey and have been for years. But I always challenge myself to be the best every day, in practice and in games. And I think it needs to be like that. If you don't have that attitude, overconfidence could hurt you – especially in big tournaments like this."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=518070

clear.gif

pride !

;)

Brodeur seems focus and ready to rock the olympics once again... WE BELIEVE !!!

(F.Y.I. all three canadian goaltenders are french canadians... and belong at the very least amongst the top 10 in the world, not bad for a 7 million people province :D )

6-1.

USA!
USA!
USA!

ROAR!!!

Bring me Brodeur's HEAD!!!

IT'S ON, Biotches!!!!!!!

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday ... Wheelie poppin, fire breathin, nitro burning, funny cars ... Um, I mean, leaf crushing red-blooded AMERICANS!!!!!!!

USA!
USA!
USA!

C'mon, JT ... Bring it!!!!!!

I fart in your general direction. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom