• Sweden

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • USA

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • "Other"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JT's scared. Sid saved your bacon tonight ... Come Sunday ...

Whatcha Gonna Do???

When the AMERICANS come at you?!?

LMAO !!!

i was out tonight watching the game at a bar, and then we stayed till midnight, drinking and hanging out so that's why i wasn't around...

Everyone at the bar was so embarassed/pissed, going in overtime against mother****ing switzerland, for chrissaaaaakes !!! but wow were we relieved when we finally won...

as a matter of fact, i might be happy that canada went to OT tonight, because now they absolutely NEED to beat the US come sunday if they want a shot at a first round bye ... and believe me, both teams will be hungry for that bye (and canada has a chip on their shoulder now) so it should be one helluva game !!!

should be interesting

i probably won't be posting often in the next few days because i have a mid-term on sunday afternoon

but come sunday night, i'll be around, waiving my flag at your fat american faces while we STOMP YOU !!!

;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!

look at that face bumpus...

clear.gif

" who cares about the pens, GO CANADAAAAAAAAA ! "

;)

Mid-term on a Sunday?

yep, that's how it rolls in college here :( ... you can get exams any day of the week/weekend ... it blows, big time (especially during football season, when you have like a mid-term on a sunday afternoon, at 2 pm and the dolphins are playing at 1 pm ... it happened to me two times in the last two years, i was so pissed )

yep, that's how it rolls in college here :( ... you can get exams any day of the week/weekend ... it blows, big time (especially during football season, when you have like a mid-term on a sunday afternoon, at 2 pm and the dolphins are playing at 1 pm ... it happened to me two times in the last two years, i was so pissed )

That sucks. I thought it was an online midterm you were putting off until the last minute or something.

you wanna know how good the montreal canadiens' goalie is ? you know, that kid called Jaroslav Halak ? well he's the goaltender for team slovakia, who put an upset win against the russians last night...

how did halak play against the high powered russian offence ? 1 goal allowed on 37 shots, and then they went to shootouts where it went down like this:

RUS, Morozov on Halak - Save
RUS, Ovechkin on Halak - Goal
RUS, Datsyuk on Halak - Save
RUS, Ovechkin on Halak -Save
RUS, Kovalchuk on Halak - Save
RUS, Ovechkin on Halak - Save
RUS, Malkin on Halak - Save

WOW
seriously, i'm stunned ! that guy has all star potential written all over his face ...

:lol:
You actually looked for and posted a pic of a prancing sissy.

Back
Top Bottom