*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread *** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread ***

i honestly have no idea what some of you guys are waiting for...a dvr is a gift from god...i can't imagine how many sports finatics would be flat out divorced if not for one...i know i would be...
I have directv and pay $7 a month to have dvr... greatest purchase ever. It basically fits the TV to your schedule, no more of that bull**** about having to watch something at a particular time. It also saves a tremendous amount of time since you don't have to watch commercials anymore.

First Leafs game of the year that I get to watch! Damn games are never on tv down here. We competed with the Bruins on Wednesday, which was a start, but tonight I'm looking to beat the Bruins.

Hopefully Phil Kessel will go off tonight.

Pens @ Canes about to start ...

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

****. I smell a disaster brewing.... James Reimer's first night back in net since October and it comes against the Bruins.... I hope I'm wrong but I don't expect to see the James Reimer that I'm used to seeing. Going to need a great night on offense to escape Boston in all likelihood.

Damn, I forgot how intense these games are, especially when your team actually has something at stake.

Scoreless tie after one.

We're getting outplayed. :(

At least we start the second with 1:57 of a PP

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Scoreless tie after one.

We're getting outplayed. :(

At least we start the second with 1:57 of a PP

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Same scenario in the Leafs game. Bruins are outplaying the Leafs but it's still scoreless. Leafs pplayed their best hockey in the last minute. Hopefully we can build off that in the second.

Goooooooaaaaaaaal!

Adams makes it 1-0!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

GOAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Mikhail Grabovski ties it at one on a miraculous goal. Horrible angle and he somehow banged it off the post.

Back
Top Bottom