2011 Draft = Solid QB Class - Do You Think We Should Go QB 1st RD? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 Draft = Solid QB Class - Do You Think We Should Go QB 1st RD?

I would love a QB in the 1st round:

1)Mallet (Bills will probably snatch him up?)
2)Luck
3)Ponder

Christian Ponder??

You serious, Clark??

Christian Ponder??

4d825ef60d10a98cf34df241857503e44520e89-1.gif

andrew luck is the only guy at qb who i would be confident about taking in the first round...and i would be willing to move up and get him...i think he's the goods

mallet and locker i say pass...stanzi in the 2nd i think i can get on board with that...

I too want a QB .... but come on "youse" armchair scouts & GMs ... let's leave it to the pros

Remember, Today's SOLID QB Class ... will soon enough smell like a used pamper left in the FL sun!! Even half the First Round of the Draft doesn't work out so well & QBs are about 5 times as dicey!!

I see us getting a QB in FA if Henne doesn't get the long term nod.

I'd like to see us pick up Marion Barber somehow from the Cowboys...trade a mid round pick for him or something. Not sure I'm ready to throw the towel in on Henne yet

I liked Henne, and i don't know if his faults are do to Henning or not, but what i don't see from him is a fiery attitude. Brady has it. Manning has it. I want a QB that's going to run up and down the sidelines getting everyone fired up for the last drive of the game or any crucial drive. I want our QB to show some sort of emotion.

Why is Blaine Gabbert not on anyone's list of QBs? from what I hear he's a great leader and he definitely has the physical tools to play the position.

Why? So we can get another guy who has produced one 1,000 yard season in 5 years? I think RBs are a lot easier to find in later rounds than a franchise qb

what good is a running back in a passing league? look at the titans. HOF running back, no elite qb. on outside looking in. last year there were more Tight Ends taken in the draft than RB. we need a franchise QB and a late round RB. you cant win out anymore with a great running back. early 1st round QB is the recipe for success. but again without a regime change we can look foreward to stellar draft picks like pat white Jared Odrick(surgery after 1st game, steel plate in leg) or Chad HEnne (benchwarmer)

I too want a QB .... but come on "youse" armchair scouts & GMs ... let's leave it to the pros

Remember, Today's SOLID QB Class ... will soon enough smell like a used pamper left in the FL sun!! Even half the First Round of the Draft doesn't work out so well & QBs are about 5 times as dicey!!

you mean the "Pros" who got Pat White's minor league baseball career started.

A few opinions....

1) Buffalo will NOT be picking first. Carolina or Dallas probably will. Neither of which will be drafting a QB.

2) WE HAVE TO GO GET LUCK!!! Regardless if we have to trade away half the draft for the next two years.....We need him, and we damn sure dont want to have to play him twice a year!!

3) While we're out scouting Andrew Luck at the Brainiac Academy that is Stanford, lets use our own BRAINS, and GET JIM HARBAUGH!!

I seriously believe that Luck/Harbaugh could be our meal ticket for the next 10 years. Draft a shifty RB (Divine/demps) in the latter half of the draft, resign ricky to a 2yr deal, go get a TE, be it the kid from ND or Jimmy Graham from NO.

If we draft a QB I say go get kellen moore if he comes out.

With the size of our O-Line to look over and the physical nature of the game now, I don't think a 6ft guy of only 190lbs will make it. He's a very exciting QB but so was Pat White, who had identical physical stats. Different players sure, but you need your QBs tougher these days. It's a shame, but it's life in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom