***2012 WVU Mountaineer football*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2012 WVU Mountaineer football***

:bobdole:

I'll wager it's quiet in Morgantown right about now. :(

It's awful ****ing quiet in my living room.

Thread over.

You know ...

I've been biting my tongue for the most part over the last few years, but DAMMIT - what's wrong with you?!?

You're the worst kind of West Virginian. ****ing state traitor!

Enjoy your bandwagon.

... This game ain't over yet.

I didn't hear no bell!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO ...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!

You know ...

I've been biting my tongue for the most part over the last few years, but DAMMIT - what's wrong with you?!?

Enjoy your bandwagon.

I didn't hear no bell!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO ...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!
But I do hear the fat lady singing.

Mother****er!!!!!!!!!

We're at the goddamn ten, and ABC cuts away???????

ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!

FML :bobdole:

Mother****er!!!!!!!!!

We're at the goddamn ten, and ABC cuts away???????

ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!

FML :bobdole:
Game's back on.

Awesome. :bobdole:

I have no idea what the **** happened, but we didn't score & TT has the ball in the red zone.

Just terrific.

TOUCHDOWN WVU!!

Garrison dives in!!

Er, um ... 49-14. :idk:

Gotta give it up to Texas Tech today. They were the vastly superior team.

I didn't see this coming.

Geno today: 29-55-275, TD

Not a great day.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Huh.

That's an odd feeling.

I've never seen the fans storm the field from that perspective before. :idk:

... More **** I didn't expect.

:ffic:

I feel for you, I like WVU, better than i like VaTech, but seeing one team **** the bed is the same as watching any other team **** the bed.

Better luck next week

You know ...

Enjoy your bandwagon.

I didn't hear no bell!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO ...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!

Wow. Harsh bro. Now Im going to have to get real.

State Traitor huh. Pretty brutal.

1) Like yourself, Ive stayed in this state and worked here during my adult life. Im sure you had many opportunities to leave and make more money as did I. Knowing your profession, its a lock you couldve chosen to go elsewhere for better pay. I love it here. Its a nice place to live and raise a family. Traitors dont stay by choice. Plenty of us who do get an education, pack it up for jobs out of state. You know thats true.

2) Most importantly, since when is rooting for a bunch of imported thugs who couldnt give 2 ****s about our great state the true test of loyalty to said great state? You call someone who refuses to root for these imports a traitor? Traitors are those who continue to vote for these democrats who want to shut down the coal industry. Traitors are those who took advantage of what this state has to offer and then up and leave to make a higher salary at a similar job elsewhere.

I root for a true West Virginian..... NICK SABAN!!! Most people dont know Saban is a native West Virginian through and through. The reason for this, is the people in this state are too busy standing in line to suck Pat White's dick. Pat White is from Alabama btw. I would have gladly traded them Pat White for Saban. But, not people around here. Hell, even a lot of these import worshipers dont even realize Saban grew up down the road.

A guy like you I get why you root for that program. You probably went to school there like I did. What I dont get is all the mouthbreathers who have never even stepped foot on a college campus, much less WVU, who run around acting like this program is the best thing representing our great state. Total BULL****!!!! First of all, outside of the state, nobody really respects that team. And why should they? WTF has that program ever won that mattered? Score 70 in a bowl against Clemson? Nice job. Clemson ****ing blows.

If people want to pretend that team represents WV, then let em I guess. I can think of thousands of things about this state I would rather boast about than that ****ty football team full of dumb thugs and rejects from Florida and Maryland. Most of those kids come there just to play a sport. They have no interest in the state. People walk around rooting for Devin Ebanks in the NBA..... WHY? Devin Ebanks dosent give a **** about WV. You could see that with his effort while he was here. People who watch the NBA and know who he is likely have no idea he played at WVU. Its a joke.

These morons they import all think they are going to the league so they just come to WVU to get more playing time than at Florida, Florida St, or the U. Some of them turn out to be good players that those schools missed on. Some of them were just too stupid to get in those schools. Rejects. Id rather root for a team full of true West Virginians that goes 1-11 every year than that garbage.

And I realize not all of those kids are worthless thugs, but a good portion of them are. If you went to school there, you KNOW. I had a class with Pac Man Jones. Saw him once..... in class. Saw him plenty at Bent Willy's. :lol: Then when the games are on they put that graphic up with his 3.something GPA.... GET REAL. He's there to play football. He cares nothing for the state or the people in the stands paying to watch that garbage.

How bout that DB from the undefeated regular season 88 team? The one who got arrested for an armed robbery of a Go Mart near Clarksburg a few years back. He was just hanging out in Morgantown after football dealing drugs his whole life.

On top of all of that, that team will never win a god damned thing. Sure they had their BCS games against teams that were uninterested or caught off guard. Good for them. Nobody outside of the state remembers that ****. Win a national title. Never will though. Thats why I would just assume play with real West Virginians and be who we are. These reject imports will never bring us a title.

So what do I do? I root for a real West Virginian. In fact, the GREATEST West Virginian of all time. **** Jerry West, Mary Lou Retten, and even Chuck Yeager. Nick Saban is the ****ing man. With this new system coming up where 4 teams get in a playoff, Saban may go on a run of 5 or 6 titles in a row. He would go down as the greatest coach in history. People in this state will be too busy hyping up the next Geno though. Sad really.

If WVU had been smart, they wouldve thrown a huge contract at Saban instead of re upping Rich Rodriquez to try and keep him from going to Alabama. :lol: We did Bama a huge favor by keeping them from Rodriquez. But, we didnt want Saban. He didnt bring us Pat ****ing White. Rodriquez MANIA WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Now everyone in WV calls him a traitor. So funny. He tried to leave once and those idiots threw more money at him like that was going to keep him from going to the next job offer. Idiots.

Calling me a state traitor and giving me negative rep...... pretty lame bro. Enjoy scoring 60 on some garbage team in the Alamo Bowl. ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Damn. WV going in. It does piss me off how many South Florida players West Virginia steals, usually because they don't have the grades to get into Miami, Geno Smith being one of them though for reasons of Randy Shannon being a tard.

Damn. WV going in. It does piss me off how many South Florida players West Virginia steals, usually because they don't have the grades to get into Miami, Geno Smith being one of them though for reasons of Randy Shannon being a tard.

Those kids WVU got from that HS are in large part thanks to a recruiting connection they have down there. One of their old players is the HS Coach. They manage to get enough talent to be decent. They are fighting a losing battle though. They will never be able to compete with the real powerhouses on a consistant basis or win a national title.

How bout the rankings this week btw. Another reason I cant take college ball so seriously. How is Texas Tech with the exact same record(overall and conference) ranked one spot behind WVU? They are only about 5 scores better than the mountaineers. :bobdole: How bout they were underrated and the mountaineers were extremely OVERRATED!

Now if they beat an overrated K State team in Morgantown on Saturday they will jump right back into the top 10 where they dont belong. They still havent beaten a good team all year. Texas is hot garbage.

WVU has one connection in Miramar, where Geno Smith went. Everyone else they snag because of bad grades. Marshall has done it as well as Louisville.

I've never been a fan of BCS rankings. To be honest, I think college football is having a down year this year. Just ****ty football all around if you ask me. Even in the SEC, schools like LSU and Florida just aren't that good. Absolute abominations on offense. Disastrous QB's. It will catch up to them a couple times at least. It's Bama and everyone else again this year.

Back
Top Bottom