*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

how could you disagree phinz? every other game is a blowout, its the heats turn. I'm just following the pattern lol

miami winning that game 4 will probably be the difference in the series...i see miami winning em both at home especially if d wade keeps playing like he has in the finals...don't know if he was sandbagging or what but he looks like a different player...not having to deal with the more physical teams in the east definitely helps...

pop i think has to go with manu in the starting line up these final 2 games...nice adjustment in game 5 there...

As a Miami Heat fan from day 1 , I am just happy to be in our third finals in a row.
Forget the BS about not 1 , not 2 championships. That was just talk

This is our best team in my opinion and I still think they win in 7 but to lose to a classy team like the Spurs and coach like Pops would not be the worst thing in the world.

Best two teams this year for sure and may the best man win.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Spurs I'd get it considering this might be their last stand. But the Heat are supposed to win 7 or 8 more rings so why would your fans have little faith?

It's today's instant gratification mind set, or that whole "fear of failure" realistically the most anyone should expect at most is the opportunity to compete consistently for a title, from the start of the "Big 3 era" we have 3 straight finals appearances, at least 1 title, the chance for 2 (which isn't as impossible as the media is making it seem, i think we can win tonight and step up for game 7) I think any team would take that to the bank any day.

I want to puke...my mind and stomach have been all over the place today.

I have been a Heat fan for life, and massive homer, but these next games (possibly) worry me. We have not been too great at home in the playoffs. The Bulls beat us, the Pacers could have taken games 1 and 2 on our court, and the Spurs already beat us once. I feel we are way more focused on the road, and absolutely blew the chance to win two on the road. The Spurs are sparking at the right time, they are indeed old. Duncan is not as dominant, Manu had one good game, and Parker is slightly injured. The bad thing for us is we let other people beat us. Why on God's Earth did we even allow Danny Green to sniff the three point record, and break it in only 5 games? Gary Neal is torching us, and a very young Leonard is making us look terrible. We are doing a good job of stopping the "big three" but in the process, we let a new one form, their role players. What have our role players done? Not much. Ray Allen is the only one who has showed up consistently, and Chris Bosh turned into Joel Anthony with his inability to catch the damn ball. Part of me wants to believe this was slated to get to game 7, I can't imagine so many lob sided games in a series. You can't **** on a team, then let them **** on you, then **** on them again, and so on...I can understand keeping it close, but these games have mostly been over by the middle of the 4th quarter. I am never one to blame the refs, but you know from the beginning who they side with. When Lebron or Wade drive and don't get a call, its over...but if they are letting them get to the line, we are in good shape.

I just hope we don't pull that crap we did against Dallas in 2011. The home crowd is as loud as ever, and they have let us down at home 3 times already. They need to feed off the energy, stop falling behind like idiots, and play some defense.....oh, and don't even let Danny Green touch the ball.

For the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching around the world - Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, fight fans of all ages ...

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMBLE!!!!

GO SPURS GO!

So far, Bosh looks good, Spurs offense looks unstoppable, and the refs are with the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom