*** 2014 WVU Mountaineers Football *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2014 WVU Mountaineers Football ***

I don't understand that flag for the 'hit out of bounds.' Looked like the guy on the sideline wasn't paying attention, somebody hurdled into him at full speed, and he tried to protect himself?

Come on.

I don't understand that flag for the 'hit out of bounds.' Looked like the guy on the sideline wasn't paying attention, somebody hurdled into him at full speed, and he tried to protect himself?

Come on.

That was ridiculous. Can't force a judgement call like that.

Yep, horrible call.

sent from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Great throw for first and goal knowing the pressure bearing down on him

Oh, the opportunities were there for WV. Still a solid drive and WV's biggest problems right now seem to be themselves. Cracked another one open for ya Bumpus. :brewskis:

ARRGH!

Self destruct again.

Down 7

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

Pick, baby!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM! INT! Great job by the CB reading the QB and pulling off his man.

Crap. Couldn't convert. At least we pinned 'em @ the 11.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Wow.

Mountaineers came to play.

Goddamn right we did!

Okay, I'm sorry, but why do you punt the ball there? You're a huge underdog, you're struggling to stop the favorite's ground game, and you've been getting guys open all day. Why would you punt it back to 'em with under 7 minutes to play while down 2 scores?

I just don't get it.

Yep.

Somewhat pissed.

:chuckle: However, I was getting 26.5 ... Team Bumpus showed a $200 profit.

Thus, I'm pissed. But, not too pissed. It is what it is.

Yep.

Somewhat pissed.

:chuckle: However, I was getting 26.5 ... Team Bumpus showed a $200 profit.

Thus, I'm pissed. But, not too pissed. It is what it is.
I understand why the fan in you is pissed, but considering the team they were facing, West Virginia gave a valiant effort. They battled Alabama, let me repeat, Alabama the whole way and just missed out on some opportunities. If they play like they did today in the conference season, they'll be much better this year.

I understand why the fan in you is pissed, but considering the team they were facing, West Virginia gave a valiant effort. They battled Alabama, let me repeat, Alabama the whole way and just missed out on some opportunities. If they play like they did today in the conference season, they'll be much better this year.

Yeah, TOMORROW, I'll be more consorable.

@ least I showed a profit. :) $$$

We'll see the rest of the season

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom