2015 Dolphins Alternate Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2015 Dolphins Alternate Jersey

It's going to be Orange or throw back. Would there be any reason to wear a throw back next year? Other than the "because they're awesome" answer.

EDIT: Saw the 50th year posts so I guess that answers that.

Fans want throwbacks, so we're not getting them. What we'll get instead is something with an over-sized version of the whale logo.

Those Pittsburgh uniforms make me laugh every time I see them. The only thing missing is the stinger.

The Dolphins seem intent on having coral alternate uniforms even though a little bit of coral goes a long way. But it is what it is. The Dolphins haven't had an attractive uniform since 1996 and I don't expect that to change with next year's alternate.

Those Pittsburgh uniforms make me laugh every time I see them. The only thing missing is the stinger.

The Dolphins seem intent on having coral alternate uniforms even though a little bit of coral goes a long way. But it is what it is. The Dolphins haven't had an attractive uniform since 1996 and I don't expect that to change with next year's alternate.

steelersnewunibee-1.jpg

i loved the throwbacks we wore vs the cowboys on thanksgiving in 03 I believe.

Throwbacks or **** off. Especially with the franchise's 50th anniversary being next season.

Throwbacks would be cool, but I really miss the orange. Hoping they bring some version of the Orange Jerseys back.

Figured it would be a matter of time. I'm voting for a Thanksgiving 2003 throwback, although I'd bet money on it being an orange jersey

I say dark blue top and bottom with orange border on white numbers. With our white helmet that would be hot.

Btw, I heard somewhere a while ago (and I forget where, so maybe someone else can vouch if they've heard the same thing) that Ross wasn't big on the orange jerseys... So obviously if that's true, you can rule the orange out.

Back
Top Bottom