2015 Miami Dolphins game-by-game predictions (By James Walker) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2015 Miami Dolphins game-by-game predictions (By James Walker)

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
[h=1][/h]http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/16482/2015-miami-dolphins-game-by-game-predictions

Yeah I don't see Buffalo sweeping Miami....

Yeah me neither on the buffalo sweep. At this point, id love to squash some of the bills and rex hype by beating them almost as much as beating New England.

Then again, our history vs unproven bills QBs is not too reassuring.

I love that they have us going 5-1 early on. Our first six games are all very winnable. We play the Jets and Bills during that span and can beat them both, but we usually seem to have a bad game against one of them. We have to have a fast start as the schedule gets much harder later on.

Didnt realize we havent won in Foxboro since '08. Very aware of never beating Houston! That has got to come to an end!!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Didnt realize we havent won in Foxboro since '08. Very aware of never beating Houston! That has got to come to an end!!

Miami has only won twice at Gillette. Never have they beat Brady playing a full game as starter in foxboro.

so we haven't increased the talent enough to stop a 4 game losing streak?
GTFO

I don't even care about James Walker's continuous pessimism surrounding the Dolphins, he just sucks as a beat writer

**** Buffalo, Joe is 3-0 in home openers, the streak continues.

Better be - my ass is flying down there for this game. I want my streak of watching Fins regular season games to go to 4-0.

Media loves giving rex footjobs. I don't see it. At 9-7 this season would be a failure. 10 wins is our acceptable floor.

11-5. We'll beat Buffalo at home and I'd be surprised if we didn't take one of the Dallas and Philly games.

I find it (objectively) to think with the overhaul in talent and the development of others that we are only 1 game better than last year.
How many more wins because of Suh's presence - assuming we were 7-9/8-8 team in prior years?
How many more with better WR's?
How many more with a better Tannehill?
How many more with Albert back?
How many more with a better Kicker?

11-5/12-4

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Media loves giving rex footjobs. I don't see it. At 9-7 this season would be a failure. 10 wins is our acceptable floor.

we fire everyone at 9-7

I find it (objectively) to think with the overhaul in talent and the development of others that we are only 1 game better than last year.
How many more wins because of Suh's presence - assuming we were 7-9/8-8 team in prior years?
How many more with better WR's?
How many more with a better Tannehill?
How many more with Albert back?
How many more with a better Kicker?

11-5/12-4

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

we fire everyone at 9-7

I agree because I don't think 9-7 gets us a playoff berth. If somehow we go on a Miracle 2009 Jets esque playoff run at 9-7 where we go to an AFC title game, I doubt Philbin gets fired.

Back
Top Bottom