2015 Miami Dolphins game-by-game predictions (By James Walker) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2015 Miami Dolphins game-by-game predictions (By James Walker)

I agree because I don't think 9-7 gets us a playoff berth. If somehow we go on a Miracle 2009 Jets esque playoff run at 9-7 where we go to an AFC title game, I doubt Philbin gets fired.

Of course. Title games and Super Bowls get you a lot more time. Tom Coughlin backed himself into two rings. That team has been all levels of horrid but he is still there.

So he started out thinking 9-7 and after all the amazing moves and the great offseason we had along with other teams having a bad to very bad offseason he still says 9-7?? Derrrr.

What are the sun sentinals staff's predictions? I see they are on the site but it won't let me see them.

fair write up. The Fins have a LOT to prove to this season. But I don't think we'll be getting swept by the Bills. I really don't and hope not. I think we come out guns blazing against them in our home opener.

Lot of Dolphin fans must have voted. Hope this comes true.

Mike & Mike ‏@MikeAndMike 4m4 minutes ago

America has spoken: Miami will win the AFC East! Thanks for participating in our #MMDivisionVote.

I stopped reading predictions after Adam Shefter picked the Eagles to win the SB this year. :chuckle:

Better be - my ass is flying down there for this game. I want my streak of watching Fins regular season games to go to 4-0.

Me too... And I have a long in-person losing streak to break.

kinda funny how 9-7 gets flaming torches and pitchforks but if he predicted 10 wins it'd be head nods and applause

I think we're a 10 win team, but at the same time......we're the dolphins, and until we prove it on the field we're a .500 team

I stopped reading predictions after Adam Shefter picked the Eagles to win the SB this year. :chuckle:

Vegas likes the Eagles as well, they have them at 11-1 which isn't far behind the top teams the Packers, Seahawks and Patriots all at 8.5-1. FWIW, they have the Dolphins at 31-1, with the tenth best (worst?) odds.

[h=1][/h]http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/16482/2015-miami-dolphins-game-by-game-predictions

Yeah I don't see Buffalo sweeping Miami....

No one saw that in 2013. No one saw us losing back to back to Bills and Jets two years ago either. NO one saw us losing to jets at home last year with winning record on line.

No one saw that in 2013. No one saw us losing back to back to Bills and Jets two years ago either. NO one saw us losing to jets at home last year with winning record on line.

All true. Until we see these embarrassing losses and sweeps stop happening it's hard to say miami is for real.

All true. Until we see these embarrassing losses and sweeps stop happening it's hard to say miami is for real.

I hope they are because im not getting any younger. I get alot of flack because Im critical but Im seriously tired of the crap we keep roling out

What are the sun sentinals staff's predictions? I see they are on the site but it won't let me see them.

Anybody? Really curious to see if Perkins changed his tune from saying it was an 8-8 team prior to training camp.

Back
Top Bottom