2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8s9 seconds ago
Browns HC Mike Pettine scheduled to meet with owner Jimmy Haslam at 7 pm ET, when he is expected to be relieved of his duties, per sources.

I guess the Titans are really opposed to pairing Mariota with his old coach.

No way he would choose the Browns over the Titans on purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've continually heard that Schwartz was a leading candidate for that Titans job. We'll see if that comes about. Kelly to the Browns at least brings them an element of excitement that those fans need and deserve

The Titans are an absolute mess right now. The team is basically for sale and everything is a disaster. Even the Browns might look appealing next to that.

How can the Browns be close to hiring Chip? They haven't fired Pettine, nor interviewed a minority.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
#Browns source: GM Ray Farmer met with ownership before the game & was relieved of his duties. It's over.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
#Browns source: GM Ray Farmer met with ownership before the game & was relieved of his duties. It's over.

CLE could of gave him more power, and titans IMO will go all out for Hue and he will take that job IMO.

Also, CLE has some sweet offensive pieces that chip would love. He's got some stud Olinemen there, a running back in Duke Johnson, a super stud in Josh Gordon, Barnidge is locked up too.

Chip recruited manziel in college, and he can also add another qb via draft, or a guy like RG3 or Kaepernick.

Chip + Cle makes a lot of sense for everyone involved.

Browns will be on GM number 6 in 8 years; Phil Savage, George Kokinis, Tom Heckert, Michael Lombardi, Ray Farmer, and whoever they hire

Guys I did some digging on that Kelly to Cleveland rumor, can't find anything. Rich Eisen must have retweeted a bogus account.

Back
Top Bottom