2016 Coaching Data Base | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Feel free to add names

"Big Names": Classified this way because they previously won a Super Bowl(s)
Bill Cowher
Jon Gruden
Sean Payton
Mike Shanahan

Recycled Coaches: Former NFL head coach that are currently not working
Jim Schwartz
Mike Smith

Possible Fired Coaches:
Gus Bradlely
Mike McCoy
Chuck Pagano

Offensive Coordinators:
Ben McAdoo
Darrell Bevell
Rod Chudzinski
Adam Gase
Todd Haley
Hue Jackson
Dirk Koetter
Scott Linehan
Josh McDaniels
Frank Reich
Greg Roman
Kyle Shanahan
Mike Shula
Pat Shurmur

Defensive Coordinators:
Teryl Austin
Dom Capers
Ray Horton
Eric Mangini
Rod Marinelli
Sean McDermott
Matt Patricia
Dennis Thurman

Special Team Coordinators:
Dave Fipp
Dave Toub

Position Coaches:
Tom Cable
Bill Callahan
Dan Campbell
Anthony Lynn
Doug Marrone
Mike Munchak

College Coaches:
Mark Dantonio
Pat Fitzgerald
Brian Kelly
Gus Malzahn
Jim Mora
Matt Rhule
David Shaw
Kevin Sumlin

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really pulling for Mangini b/c I'm done wasting my ****ing time with this POS team and it'll be a great excuse to take a 2-3 year hiatus from this crap.

Pagano isn't bad, GMT issues there. I also don't think he's a punk who would put up with meddling.

I really like Matt patricia that defence plays well most weaks with only a handful of good players. He seems to get along with players while still commanding respect. Also fairly young so will hopefully grow and learn.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

My short, but long list, and because it is early November, it can be long is the following:
Sean Payton
Hue Jackson
Jim Mora
Todd Haley
Teryl Austin
Doug Marrone
Kyle Shanahan
Josh McDaniels
Adam Gase
Jim Schwartz

I am looking for a man that will be a leader, give some intellectual advantage on Sunday's and who will bring a defensive system and coaching staff that can get the most out of Suh. I am also leaning toward previous coaching experience.

Those coaches are just awful. I think a new coach with no experience is not the way to go just blows to have to start all over AGAIN! ugh

My short, but long list, and because it is early November, it can be long is the following:
Sean Payton
Hue Jackson
Jim Mora
Todd Haley
Teryl Austin
Doug Marrone
Kyle Shanahan
Josh McDaniels
Adam Gase
Jim Schwartz

I am looking for a man that will be a leader, give some intellectual advantage on Sunday's and who will bring a defensive system and coaching staff that can get the most out of Suh. I am also leaning toward previous coaching experience.

I don't see one on that list. Frankly, all of those guys are retreads or inexperienced as a HC..

Someone I dont think anybody is thinking of is Kyle Whittingham out of Utah. Doesnt have the experience but is a real leader

Someone I dont think anybody is thinking of is Kyle Whittingham out of Utah. Doesnt have the experience but is a real leader

Not sure he would leave Utah. From what I understand he is a hardcore Mormon. He's pretty much at his dream job

I'm looking forward to your "leading" candidate to switch on a daily basis throughout this process

I think the Fins job is just screaming for Hue Jackson. He could attract a good staff. Brilliant offensive mind. He gets the ball to his best players. Demands respect.

I know people are cool to him, but I think he would be a great fit. Imagine if you got Al Saunders to be OC and Jim Schwartz as DC (with Jim Washburn as Dline coach). I think that would work.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I think other candidates could work as well.

Back
Top Bottom