2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

I think the Fins job is just screaming for Hue Jackson. He could attract a good staff. Brilliant offensive mind. He gets the ball to his best players. Demands respect.

I know people are cool to him, but I think he would be a great fit. Imagine if you got Al Saunders to be OC and Jim Schwartz as DC (with Jim Washburn as Dline coach). I think that would work.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I think other candidates could work as well.

Hue Jackson is not a good one. I think that Jackson gets alot of credit but he is a real POS for that crap he pulled in Oakland

I think the Fins job is just screaming for Hue Jackson. He could attract a good staff. Brilliant offensive mind. He gets the ball to his best players. Demands respect.

I know people are cool to him, but I think he would be a great fit. Imagine if you got Al Saunders to be OC and Jim Schwartz as DC (with Jim Washburn as Dline coach). I think that would work.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I think other candidates could work as well.

Already did it :lol:

How about we stop hiring coordinators to be head coaches. We never get it right.

Tannenbombs I am not sure if you are trying to dump on me. If you are, you are doing a terrible job of it.

I like Hue Jackson, but I am also not going to pigeon hole myself either. Todd Haley would work. I suppose Josh McDaniels should get a look. Jim Mora would fit. Hell, after getting whipped by the Bills, maybe Doug Marrone should get a call.

Tannenbombs I am not sure if you are trying to dump on me. If you are, you are doing a terrible job of it.

I like Hue Jackson, but I am also not going to pigeon hole myself either. Todd Haley would work. I suppose Josh McDaniels should get a look. Jim Mora would fit. Hell, after getting whipped by the Bills, maybe Doug Marrone should get a call.

Just some light hearted banter. Don't take yourself so seriously brother

Doesn't matter who is steering the titanic. We are sinking regardless.

'I am looking for a man that will be a leader, give some intellectual advantage on Sunday's and who will bring a defensive system and coaching staff that can get the most out of Suh. I am also leaning toward previous coaching experience.'

if that's what you want, how does mcdaniels make the list? and then marrone? that's all off

i do like jackson though. he fits your bill. he was given a **** situation and miraculously did well. total hose job ... right before they're about to be relevant again. that's something that lights a fire

Just some light hearted banter. Don't take yourself so seriously brother

Gotcha.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

'I am looking for a man that will be a leader, give some intellectual advantage on Sunday's and who will bring a defensive system and coaching staff that can get the most out of Suh. I am also leaning toward previous coaching experience.'

if that's what you want, how does mcdaniels make the list? and then marrone? that's all off

i do like jackson though. he fits your bill. he was given a **** situation and miraculously did well. total hose job ... right before they're about to be relevant again. that's something that lights a fire

I do not trust McDaniels will want the job. The man they offer the job to has to take it.

Gotcha.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I do not trust McDaniels will want the job. The man they offer the job to has to take it.

Quick! Scour the nation for up and coming high school coaches!!

Dont know how to fox this tea tbh. The offensive line is bad once people go down so we need upgrades there. Linebackers outside of Jenkins is awful the secondary is bad...its just so much crap i don't think we can fix it in one offseason which is the depressing thing. A coach that is going to have the patience to fix it along with a patient front office is going to be the key.

I think Gruden had a similar situation in Tampa but the cupboard was far from bare then it is here. I think he would need someone to work with in the front office that will let him bring in his guys, if not its a waste of time and we will be in the same spot 2 years from now. Only problem with Gruden is that he has a quick hook with QB's and tends to work with veterans which was his downfall in Tampa after Brad Johnson left, He took a promising Chris Simms and completely wrecked his confidence by continually switching him out of the lineup.

There is no quick fix for this mess and i think that most are going to be frustrated either way and will want the coaches head on a platter eventually.

Gotcha.

agreed. but that answered the question how? mcdaniels and all those patriot retreads won't do that. and where the balls does marrone come in?

Back
Top Bottom