2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

Unless we bring in a HOF type coach... We have to rebuild this team.

Defense:
DE, DE, OLB, MLB, OLB, CB, CB, CB, FS.

Offesne:
G, G, WR, WR, T.

That is a lot of holes for any coach to try to hide with a superior gameplan.

Besides Patricia, the DC of the Patriots, and Hue Jackson, i would love to kick the tires on Art Briles, the HC for Baylor. If you have watched Baylor the last few years, you can see they can put up 70 points on a regular basis. I would give him a call.

Hue Jackson is not a good one. I think that Jackson gets alot of credit but he is a real POS for that crap he pulled in Oakland

Huh? What exactly did Hue Jackson pull? He got fired by Reggie McKenzie after an 8-8 season in Oakland.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I'm still hurting from Utah vs USC -6. Good Lord did the Utes **** the bed.

I watched the game....they couldn't stop Ju Ju Smith of USC,,,,that guy is crazy good.

I am unimpressed with Hue Jackson.
It is too early to give up on Campbell.
He is 2-2 as our coach.
If he ends up 2-10, then I will listen to alternatives.
If we do get different coaches, we need a defensive minded coach.

agreed. but that answered the question how? mcdaniels and all those patriot retreads won't do that. and where the balls does marrone come in?

First of all, I am brainstorming a list. I like the work he did in Buffalo and was 9-7 up there. He has a physical team and knows the division. Just a name.

My short, but long list, and because it is early November, it can be long is the following:
Sean Payton
Hue Jackson
Jim Mora
Todd Haley
Teryl Austin
Doug Marrone
Kyle Shanahan
Josh McDaniels
Adam Gase
Jim Schwartz

I am looking for a man that will be a leader, give some intellectual advantage on Sunday's and who will bring a defensive system and coaching staff that can get the most out of Suh. I am also leaning toward previous coaching experience.
For the last 4 years you have fervently pushed Mike McCoy as the Head Coach you wanted and chided Mr Ross for not selecting him. Mike's still got a job in San Diego (but maybe not for long). Have you given up on Mike as your preferred coach or do you concede that maybe he's not as good as you expected?

Unless we bring in a HOF type coach... We have to rebuild this team.

Defense:
DE, DE, OLB, MLB, OLB, CB, CB, CB, FS.

Offesne:
G, G, WR, WR, T.

That is a lot of holes for any coach to try to hide with a superior gameplan.

And exactly how motivated is a coach who has already won a Superbowl going to be? I would rather get a hungry guy who will scratch and claw to get things done.

For the last 4 years you have fervently pushed Mike McCoy as the Head Coach you wanted and chided Mr Ross for not selecting him. Mike's still got a job in San Diego (but maybe not for long). Have you given up on Mike as your preferred coach or do you concede that maybe he's not as good as you expected?

He has not been fired just yet. If they move to LA, McCoy will be out.

I will say this: I like Jackson as much as I have liked McCoy.

Honestly not interested in any of these names besides Campbell. I think he needs the opportunity to assemble his own staff and get a full training camp. If I had to choose from the list provided I would go with Mcdaniels but then it will be like we're trying to recreate what's happening in New England and that's not going to happen. I say keep Campbell and build the roster in his image.

Isn't Briles like 70? Besides, he's to well connected with HS coaches in Texas to leave for the NFL.

Honestly not interested in any of these names besides Campbell. I think he needs the opportunity to assemble his own staff and get a full training camp. If I had to choose from the list provided I would go with Mcdaniels but then it will be like we're trying to recreate what's happening in New England and that's not going to happen. I say keep Campbell and build the roster in his image.

I doubt Campbell would be able to assemble a good coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom