2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

I'm thinkin more n more Brian Kelly. that guy has fire. that man coaches up players... coaches his coaches... prob is them ND boosters have deeeeeeeeeep pockets, solid tradition, and university prestige... tough to walk from cache like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is a fantastic coach, but I do not think he leaves ND for the Fins.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

can you email Ross this?

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

I have heard Mike Shula's name get tossed. is he OC at Carolina?

Add any names you think should be in. Always nice to have to have quality cheat sheet as we talk coaching changes.

First of all, I am brainstorming a list. I like the work he did in Buffalo and was 9-7 up there. He has a physical team and knows the division. Just a name.

He and Tennenbaum also worked together in NY...just sayin

I actually like Marrone as a HC. Don't like what he did with his out clause in Buffalo, but it is a business and he did what he thought was best for him.

I want Kyle Shannahan but any of the big names on this list would make me happy.

If we're going the college route the only viable option IMO would be David Shaw. Runs pro style principles and has pro experience.

When will people learn the spread doesn't work in the league?

I think I want daddy Shanahan over Jr, but I wouldn't be upset with Kyle. I agree with you on Shaw. I like him a lot and normally don't like college coaches because the NFL is about building the staff, but Shaw has the connections to build one. Like you said I love the physical style of play and think it translates well to the NFL.

He and Tennenbaum also worked together in NY...just sayin

I actually like Marrone as a HC. Don't like what he did with his out clause in Buffalo, but it is a business and he did what he thought was best for him.

Plus, as we hear about Parcells' influence that is still in this organization, Tuna is big fan of Marrone.

Didn't Marrone lose the locker room in Buffalo and treat his assistant coaches like ****? If so, why in the hell would we want him?

Didn't Marrone lose the locker room in Buffalo and treat his assistant coaches like ****? If so, why in the hell would we want him?

Maybe. He was trashed leaving Buffalo, but they way he left he was not going to get a ton of praise. The physical way the Bills play is not Rex's doing, it is the residue of Marrone.

are we really thinking of freaking Doug Marrone as head coach! holy **** lol

I think we can remove the "big names" category and probably any other self thinking candidate who wants to make his own decisions. Ross is not getting rid of tannenbuam and those coaches will not want to come here with him at the healm. Ross has not made one good decision since he took this team over. Why would it change?

are we really thinking of freaking Doug Marrone as head coach! holy **** lol

Let's see, he created a physical team. Utilized his talent well and won 9 games with EJ Manual and Kyle Orton taking most of the snaps.

I bet he has a college job or major NFL gig in the next year. That team we lost to yesterday was Marrone's making. Plus, that defense was much better under Marrone and Schwartz.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

I think we can remove the "big names" category and probably any other self thinking candidate who wants to make his own decisions. Ross is not getting rid of tannenbuam and those coaches will not want to come here with him at the healm. Ross has not made one good decision since he took this team over. Why would it change?

Be careful to annex names because the "don't want to work with Tannenbaum". Tannenbaum is respected and is a team player, meaning he will yield power and decision making in order to get a job done.

Let's see, he created a physical team. Utilized his talent well and won 9 games with EJ Manual and Kyle Orton taking most of the snaps.

I bet he has a college job or major NFL gig in the next year. That team we lost to yesterday was Marrone's making. Plus, that defense was much better under Marrone and Schwartz.

Honestly i think its a mistake because he was a real asshole to EVERYBODY in that organization which is not something we want here. Its just a really bad retread that will have use flopping around again because we cant get overt he hump.

Honestly i think its a mistake because he was a real asshole to EVERYBODY in that organization which is not something we want here. Its just a really bad retread that will have use flopping around again because we cant get overt he hump.

Maybe the culture he created and left is a reason to DSQ him. Months out from picking a coach, I think it is best to brainstorm ideas and debate them.

Bingo - and. Some of those guys. Have got to make a play or two real fast
Unless we bring in a HOF type coach... We have to rebuild this team.

Defense:
DE, DE, OLB, MLB, OLB, CB, CB, CB, FS.

Offesne:
G, G, WR, WR, T.

That is a lot of holes for any coach to try to hide with a superior gameplan.

Mangini would be my favorite. With Mangini, we would not lose games in the division. Why? he will ALWAYS be motivated to beat the Jets and New England. Winning divisional games is what gets your team into the playoffs my friends. The Dolphins are 0-4 in the division and the games have not been even close. We can't have that.

All I can say is we can't get this wrong again.it will be same result....we have not had good coach since jjohnson.

Back
Top Bottom