*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Tavares takes more falls than an Argentinian soccer player.

Also, I notice that in your signature you strongly imply that posters on this board are dumb. Consider this: maybe it's not everyone else on this board that's dumb.

Now that is not nice. I make a strong case about how refs swallow the whistle in the NHL playoffs, which is universally known, and you have to call me names. And not once in this series did I see Tavares flop or take falls. How about making a comment on the non call trip by Jokkienen on Matt Martin? Should that penalty have been called?

Is it 8:00 yet?!?
5089_excited-nervous-cartoon-ren-and-stimpy-ren-n-stimpy.gif

Here we go ...

Round 2 - Pens vs. Caps

Drop the damn puck!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Pens vs Caps could be the best series of this Cup season.

Game four is tonight in Pittsburgh (without Letang)

Not gonna lie - I'm nervous about this one.

:woohoo:

5 more hours until our 1st shot at finishing off the Caps.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Doesn't matter who the Panthers (or Lightning for that fact) are playing. Still the old timer NHLer think that Florida teams do not belong in the NFL. The Panthers should have won the series. Up and down the line-up it is/was the better team. And you can trash Jagr as much as you want to he gave the Islanders fits. But despite the fact that the Panthers should have won on their own it was very clear to many people that critical penalties were not called on the Islanders. BTW I never heard that rule that tripping penalties are not called within 5 min of game's end or OT how come Jagr got a tripping call in the game on Friday in OT? Yet, trips against Panthers players were ignored?
Is that the new Brooklyn rule?

This series was painful to watch. Between the inability for the Panthers to close and the blatant incompetence of the refs its is almost a relief. Don't get me wrong I blame the Panthers first and foremost. They were the better team overall and the Isles had spurts of good moments. But the referees did not help the cause.

For the empty net incident(s): That play had not only one but two obvious trips within seconds. The Isles should have started the OT with a 3 on 5. The first trip should have been a delayed call and the second trip should have had a second penalty.
You should know all about 5 on 3s, after all you had two of them, unjustified, in that series. And both were game changing. You know, like game 3 I believe it was: Panthers up 2-0, disallowed goal for a 3-0. Still pushing for goal #3 when you get not one but two BS calls and make 2-1 and change momentum.

Fine, you got your series win. Be happy. The Lightning will end the series in 5.

Guess what?

:lol:

3-1 Pens after two!!!

C70C76FF-EF1C-4AE7-ACEC-38CAED0E5F1C_zps9ncvqzlx.jpg

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

And then OT happened.

ARRRRRRRRGH!!!

:lol:

I LOVE Playoff Hockey!!!

****ing OVERTIME in Game 6!!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Pity my liver

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

[video=youtube_share;iy-LQH8N6Ug]http://youtu.be/iy-LQH8N6Ug[/video]

PENS ADVANCE!
PENS ADVANCE!
PENS ADVANCE!

Back
Top Bottom