2017 Individual tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Individual tickets

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Schedule is out, draft is approaching and soon tickets will go on sale.

We have several season ticket holders on the site. I am not sure if anybody else wants to participate but I will give all Dolphins fans again the opportunity to buy tickets before they go on sale for the general public.
The reasons why you should do it:

• season ticket renewal was extremely high this offseason and a lot of new memberships have been sold.
  • the new stadium experience
  • homefield advantage: those who went to the games especially after the TN home game know what I am talking about. It were the most fun home games in decades. You definitely want to experience that for yourself.
  • best available tickets
  • possibly lower prices: The price is regulated by demand and supply. If certain sections sold well through memberships and during the membership individual ticket pre-sale they may cost more when they are available for everybody.
  • We have a kick ass tailgate.

The date has not been made public yet. Last year it was April 29. I would reckon that the date this year will be around the same time. Now is the time to look at the schedule and begin the planning. I will post the date here as soon as it is available.

Preparation is everything

• Pick your games now: Be aware that the prices for certain opponents will be different. NE, Jets etc will always be prime game and will have prime pricing. To get an idea what some for the prices might be you can go back to last year's thread. The 7th post has last year's prices and a stadium layout. http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?375214-Single-Game-Ticket-Presale-4-29&highlight=tickets
  • Using PayPal only: if you have a PayPal account you should have no problems. If you want to use a CC I will add the PayPal CC charges (refer to last year's thread or read the PayPal rules in regards to the use of CCs).
  • This year I won't add taxes: I was surprised last year that the Dolphins did not charge sales tax. (And come to mind I think I still owe a couple of you the taxes). I will PM you in the next couple of days.
  • If the Dolphins charge the taxes I will pay them and rebill you and I will hold the tickets until the sales taxes are paid.
  • Try to give me advance notice: Last year I had to process 48 tickets requests on the day of the sale, with seat advice, billing, purchasing etc. That is too much. Make sure you ask all the questions in this thread. A lot of fans can give you advice.
  • Make sure your payment arrives at least a day before the sales date.
  • No E-Checks unless you send it at least one week prior to sales date. Last year I had to refund 5 people because their e-check cleared past the sales date. I do not buy and hold tickets for the full price.
If you have any further questions ask away or PM me.

Pre-Sale is on May 5.

I believe the Pre-sale date is scheduled for this Friday April 28th starting at 10am.

I have a pair of season tickets, and I know I won't be making all the games...so please get to me if you have any you're interested in

Probably a silly question but do you have some sort of preferential access to road games? Looking into tickets for the Week 2 Chargers game in LA and maybe season ticket holders have a better shot.

Waiting for Chargers tickets to open up as I will be out in LA that Sunday.

Either way this thread is always awesome and you all should take advantage of it.

Probably a silly question but do you have some sort of preferential access to road games? Looking into tickets for the Week 2 Chargers game in LA and maybe season ticket holders have a better shot.

Waiting for Chargers tickets to open up as I will be out in LA that Sunday.

Either way this thread is always awesome and you all should take advantage of it.

Not really. I think one of the memberships used to have a road game thingy. I think it was Business with Club Seats. I don't think they have that anymore. I also believe that the Finatic Membership had a road game thingy when we played in Tampa.

But beyond that we are on our own.

Not really. I think one of the memberships used to have a road game thingy. I think it was Business with Club Seats. I don't think they have that anymore. I also believe that the Finatic Membership had a road game thingy when we played in Tampa.

But beyond that we are on our own.

Yep and with this damn stadium being sub 30,000 seats and the average ticket price at $192 (highest in NFL by 60 bucks) and it being the home opener . . . Not an ideal situation.

They better win this damn game as I am committed to splurging on it lol

I'll be looking to purchase 6-8 tickets for the Raiders game.

Looking at the sunny side again? I heard it is good for the tan. :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Yep and with this damn stadium being sub 30,000 seats and the average ticket price at $192 (highest in NFL by 60 bucks) and it being the home opener . . . Not an ideal situation.

They better win this damn game as I am committed to splurging on it lol

That's right. They are playing in a small soccer stadium.

I'm sure it's way too late but is there any way to get 5 tickets to the Broncos game on Dec 3rd? Has to be on the home team side as my grandpa is making that a condition of attendance lol.

My grandpa was one of the folks that didn't watch any games this season because of folks kneeling during the national anthem so it's a big deal for him to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if its too love but Im looking for 2 good Raider tickets. Cousin and I are flying out from CA for that one. Let me know thanks bro!

Looking at the sunny side again? I heard it is good for the tan. :lol:
:cool

I'm good on the tan. We will probably be doing upper this time for a different experience. Even though I have sat in about every area of the stadium, we want to watch it in the 2nd level this time. Let me know when you get some prices and availability.

:cool

I'm good on the tan. We will probably be doing upper this time for a different experience. Even though I have sat in about every area of the stadium, we want to watch it in the 2nd level this time. Let me know when you get some prices and availability.

The pre-sale was on May 5. Regular tickets are on sale now. :-(

PS There is slim picking right now because the season tickets have not made available yet. More tickets should pop up once season ticket holders can place them via ticket exchange.

The pre-sale was on May 5. Regular tickets are on sale now. :-(

PS There is slim picking right now because the season tickets have not made available yet. More tickets should pop up once season ticket holders can place them via ticket exchange.
Good grief, I looked into the ticket prices and they jacked them up this year. Cheapest seats start out $120. Going to have to pay a hefty ransom to get eight seats together.

Good grief, I looked into the ticket prices and they jacked them up this year. Cheapest seats start out $120. Going to have to pay a hefty ransom to get eight seats together.

Just wait until the secondary market opens up. They may come in a little cheaper than right now. The pre-sale date actually creeped up on us. I got a notification the night before. I quickly added it to the first post but in all honesty it was to short notice anyways. They have to do a better job advertising these dates.

I used a site that I can no longer remember a few years back. Tix were capped at face value and no profit above and beyond was allowed. It was Fins tix only. Does anybody remember that site?

Back
Top Bottom