2017 Individual tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Individual tickets

Yep and with this damn stadium being sub 30,000 seats and the average ticket price at $192 (highest in NFL by 60 bucks) and it being the home opener . . . Not an ideal situation.

They better win this damn game as I am committed to splurging on it lol
Saw seats on Vivid I think, for $142 (plus the extra outrageous fees) for lower level end zone seats. Looking forward to going to that game, already used some miles for airfare.

I'm looking to get 2 tickets to the MIA/ATLANTA game as I live an hour + north of Atlanta. It'll be my first time ever going to a game. So anybody know how much I'm looking at and when I can purchase them?

I used a site that I can no longer remember a few years back. Tix were capped at face value and no profit above and beyond was allowed. It was Fins tix only. Does anybody remember that site?
There used to be a rule that you were not allowed to make a mark-up for NFL tickets. Ticketmaster back then did not allow you to add anything to it. After the NFL unsuccessful tried to go against sites like Stubhub they simply joined the club. Most season ticket holders sell through the NFL Ticket Exchange now (which is handled by Ticketmaster). It is an easy three click procedure.

I'm looking to get 2 tickets to the MIA/ATLANTA game as I live an hour + north of Atlanta. It'll be my first time ever going to a game. So anybody know how much I'm looking at and when I can purchase them?

Since the game is in Atlanta you might want to check ticketmaster or a Falcons fanboard. I doubt anybody here could tell you what the price range for tickets in Atlanta is. Good luck and I hope you will represent aqua and orange on October 15.

Since the tickets are now on sale for the general public the thread will now be unstickied.

Back
Top Bottom