2018 Bold Dolphin Predictions...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Bold Dolphin Predictions......

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok...Time to find out what You all are thinking about our favorite team...here are my 5 bold predictions for 2018!

1) Laremy Tunsil makes the jump to elite Left tackle that we all envisioned when we drafted him, played well as a guard in year 1....had a bumpy start in year 2 at left tackle but progressed by years end.

2) Xavien Howard reaches elite...”shut down corner” status in 2018.

3) Kenyon Drake leads the AFC in combined rushing/receiving yards.

4) Minkah Fitzpatrick is NFL defensive rookie of the year.

5) Ryan Tannehill returns with a vengeance...QB rating over 100...spreading the ball all over the field including 3 backs who can catch...and a couple of nice looking rookie tight ends...Gesicki is going to help Ryan reach that top ten QB level...The Dolphins win the AFC east taking the fracturing Patriots down.

So...tell me your thoughts?

Ok...Time to find out what You all are thinking about our favorite team...here are my 5 bold predictions for 2018!

1) Laremy Tunsil makes the jump to elite Left tackle that we all envisioned when we drafted him, played well as a guard in year 1....had a bumpy start in year 2 at left tackle but progressed by years end.

2) Xavien Howard reaches elite...”shut down corner” status in 2018.

3) Kenyon Drake leads the AFC in combined rushing/receiving yards.

4) Minkah Fitzpatrick is NFL defensive rookie of the year.

5) Ryan Tannehill returns with a vengeance...QB rating over 100...spreading the ball all over the field including 3 backs who can catch...and a couple of nice looking rookie tight ends...Gesicki is going to help Ryan reach that top ten QB level...The Dolphins win the AFC east taking the fracturing Patriots down.

So...tell me your thoughts?
You're very optimistic........I hope you're right about all those things.

Man I hope they all come true but honestly the one that matters the most is Tannehill coming back strong. I think Tunsil and Howard will both develop into top notch players as well and who knows the limits on what Fitzpatrick can do .

I also think Gore will take some of the load off Drake so his numbers might not be spectacular just very good.

Good to see you starting threads Blue :thumbsup

Gase tears an ACL, we post another losing season.
But seriously, Gesicki is targeted often and has a 1000 yard + season. The light turns on for Charles Harris (A lot of sacks) and Tannehill puts up the best numbers of his career.

Top 5 offense...no runner or receiver with more than 700 yards.

I could see something like this happening. Spread the ball around and get every playmaker involved. With no real super stars but lots of solid players on offense this is probably the way to go.
I'd be more than happy with top 10.

-Cam Wake is 3rd on team in sacks behind Charles Harris and Robert Quinn.
-Minkah is tied with Xavien for interception lead with 5 and Baker and Reshad tied with 3 a piece.
-RT13 completes 67%, 8.3 ypa, 31 TD passes, 2.7/1 TD to INT ratio, 3.8 ypc, 3 rushing TDs, plays full season and becomes a top 10 QB, leads team to first playoff win with 4th comeback win of the year.
-O Line has 2 Pro Bowlers.
-TE Geisecki 55 catches, 600 yards and 7 TDs, Smythe, 20 catches 275 yards, 4 TDs.
-Drake has 1500 all purpose yards
-Gase gets extension
-Half of Fin Heaven change their names as their prediction went to crap!
-Fanbase shows pure optimism going into 2019 Off Season!

my bold prediction is....we win 8 games this year. Realistically, we'll win 5-6.

My bold prediction is the Dolphins go 11-5 winning the AFC East as the Patriots fall back to the pack while going 10-6 and missing the playoffs.

Predict we finish 9-7, and are in a fight for the final WC spot come the last week of the season.

Bold...

The team finishes 11-5 or better and wins the East.
Ryan Tannehill has his elite season finishing with over 105 QBR
Team trade Parker right before the trade deadline.
Cam Wake is still the man and leads the fins in sacks...he is one of 4 players with 8 or more sacks on the team
Minkah wins defensive rookie of the year and earns his first of many pro-bowls
Drake becomes a household name as he leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage

Back
Top Bottom