2018 NFL Draft order as of right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL Draft order as of right now

that can't be right. I counted 6 teams with a lower record than us and 8 teams with the same record. But two of those team beat us so we'd draft at least ahead of them. But it doesn't matter after next week our record will be lower

Ozzy rules!!

By the end of the season we will be drafting higher than that, I don't see us winning another game. What concerns me is what we do with our pick, I really think we need to trade down and pick up multiple picks more now than ever....and for god sake draft wisely. Why is Jimmy Johnson the coach that was able to master that? He built the Cowboys that way and the Dolphins.

My bad, I forgot about the SOS but like I said, half those 4-6 teams will end up with a better record than us anyway

Ozzy rules!!

By the end of the season we will be drafting higher than that, I don't see us winning another game. What concerns me is what we do with our pick, I really think we need to trade down and pick up multiple picks more now than ever....and for god sake draft wisely. Why is Jimmy Johnson the coach that was able to master that? He built the Cowboys that way and the Dolphins.
Totally agree but t-dumb instead has been trading our picks away to move up. He needs to be fired

Ozzy rules!!

Totally agree but t-dumb instead has been trading our picks away to move up. He needs to be fired

Ozzy rules!!
That practice has to end right quick and in a hurry, we can ill afford this type of behavior anymore.

We know that’s not happening. And I’m sure you’ll get the “QB is the least of Miami’s problems” comments.
might not be the least but it's not even close to be the worst problem either once Tannehill is back next year. DE is a big need as we still have no pass rush. TE and RB are needs and the whole O-line sucks too and if Landry walks that's another one.

Ozzy rules!!

Well we play one team that's ahead of us - the Donkeys. Hopefully VJ will be motivated to beat his former employer.

• 12 Nov 26 1:00PMEST * AT
    patriots.png
    Patriots http://www.miamidolphins.com/team/schedule/game/2017/regular12
  • 13 Dec 3 1:00PMEST )
    broncos.png
    Broncos
  • 14 Dec 11 8:30PMEST +
    patriots.png
    Patriots
  • 15 Dec 17 1:00PMEST * AT
    bills.png
    Bills
  • 16 Dec 24 1:00PMEST * AT
    chiefs.png
    Chiefs
  • 17 Dec 31 1:00PMEST *
    bills.png
    Bills

Today was by far our best chance to get a win.

I posted a thread about this last week. These other 3-5 win teams will continue to play each other and the 49ers,Colts, and Browns, but the Dolphins only vulnerable opponent is the Broncos, and so far this year when we go up against top ten defenses, we get shutout.

Too bad Andrew Luck couldn't make it back, we might have ended up with the 3rd pick.

Back
Top Bottom