2018 Otas And Minicamp In South Florida | The Grind | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Otas And Minicamp In South Florida | The Grind

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

At around 50 seconds, Gase quips to one of the offensive players saying "you guys are really good without pads."

Burke: "Get to the ****ing numbers and tuck that ball away!"

"Reload the ****ing front!"

"What are you ****ing looking back here for, look at your man!"

To a rookie linebacker: "You'll find this out about me, you're probably going to hate me but it's ok."

Yeah i was pleasantly surprised by Burke's demeanor. He definitely doesn't seem like he babies them and is a pushover.
Now i can't help but think that he's talking to a rookie I'm curious if he talks like that to vets?

Gase marketing the message about the roster being "our kind of guys" to McCain and ? at 1:55. That segment begins with Rizzi talking about locker room chemistry being awesome. There's no way that can be knowable at this point, right?

Burke has a very high I.Q. and is quite cerebral so I was also glad to see that he has an edge to him. I'm sure rooting for him to be an outstanding D.C. but I just didn't see much last season with the exception of a couple of games. He had a great game against NE but the defense had plenty of awful games. He has better players and much more speed so hopefully it will result in a great ball hawking style defense. If he's rushing 3 and playing his corners 7 yards back I won't believe it. Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop playing not to lose like the Joe Philbin's of the world!!!!!!!!!!!! Pressure, Preparation and Speed -that's what this D should be about.

At around 50 seconds, Gase quips to one of the offensive players saying "you guys are really good without pads."

Burke: "Get to the ****ing numbers and tuck that ball away!"

"Reload the ****ing front!"

"What are you ****ing looking back here for, look at your man!"

To a rookie linebacker: "You'll find this out about me, you're probably going to hate me but it's ok."

that was awesome. Thanks for sharing bro

Burke has a very high I.Q. and is quite cerebral so I was also glad to see that he has an edge to him. I'm sure rooting for him to be an outstanding D.C. but I just didn't see much last season with the exception of a couple of games. He had a great game against NE but the defense had plenty of awful games. He has better players and much more speed so hopefully it will result in a great ball hawking style defense. If he's rushing 3 and playing his corners 7 yards back I won't believe it. Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop playing not to lose like the Joe Philbin's of the world!!!!!!!!!!!! Pressure, Preparation and Speed -that's what this D should be about.

In defense of Burke, he was using Maualuga, Hull, Chase, and a few others, plus some rookies. That limited some of the things he could do. That said, there were games that appeared to have no game-planning.

In defense of Burke, he was using Maualuga, Hull, Chase, and a few others, plus some rookies. That limited some of the things he could do. That said, there were games that appeared to have no game-planning.
yep. and others with an amazing one

Camp schedule........

DATE
TIME
Thursday, July 26th 8:30 AM
Friday, July 27th 8:30 AM
Saturday, July 28th 8:30 AM
Sunday, July 29th 8:30 AM
Monday, July 30th 8:30 AM
Wednesday, August 1st 8:30 AM
Thursday, August 2nd 8:30 AM
Friday, August 3rd 8:30 AM
Monday, August 6th 8:30 AM
Tuesday, August 7th 8:30 AM
Monday, August 13th 8:30 AM
Tuesday, August 14th 8:30 AM

Week 1 (Aug. 9-13) vs. Tampa Bay Bucs
Week 2 (Aug. 16-20) at Carolina Panthers
Week 3 (Aug. 23-26) vs. Baltimore Ravens
Week 4 (Aug. 30-31) at Atlanta Falcons

Important NFL dates...

https://operations.nfl.com/football-ops/league-governance/2018-19-important-nfl-dates/

@ 0:24 when Tannehill says "huddle, huddle, huddle" nobody responds and he looks away in disappointment is a clear indication of his beta personality. Felt bad for the guy right there

Back
Top Bottom