2020 Compensatory Picks Potential | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Compensatory Picks Potential

Parker is not going to get a big contract so that won’t get us much.

James is the only one that will really get us a nice pick. If he gets a max contract which is likely we’ll get a third.

I'm pretty sure if we rescind prior to the start of free agency, he will become a UFA and eligible for comp pick.

Who do I make the check out to?

Doesn’t make sense to still get a pick.

Who do I make the check out to?

Doesn’t make sense to still get a pick.

I guess technically he is not under contract until the start of the league year. I researched some articles regarding James situation last year and that's what i read.

Wtf is this post even? Nothing to do with comp picks. And does nothing to prove your theory of "OV deserves that monster massive contract"

Article talks about their recent second round pick emerging, thus they wanted to move Zeitler and have an enormous amount of cap space

hmm

ps. guards are valuable. and more of them are higher paid than most of the tops RTs

That trade proves NFL teams (specifically the Browns) realize OV's value. Zeitler is an elite guard, and they wouldn't be moving him if:

a. Guards aren't as valuable as you and others have claimed on this site, I still maintain BOTH tackle positions are more important in today's NFL than either guard position.

b. OV still a Bosssssssssssssss, Browns gonna be much better now with those bookends on D, hopefully we can keep ours on O (James).

Corbett may end up being very good but Zeitler is elite. Why wouldn't a team want 2 elite guards if they are so valuable, and waste all that money on a player who's even more expensive and as many claim way overpaid?

It might have something to do with teams not wanting to allocate too much cap on guards, but the bookends on both the offensive and defensive lines are the real premium now as I've been saying, time will tell as it does with this move imo.

The Giants needed to make this move to save cap and save which ever QB they are putting back there, that oline is a mess and I'm sure they're thrilled they got an elite guard for an expensive, under-productive DE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom