2020 draft hats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 draft hats

Thats an expensive hat

Bought a 39thirty of this draft hat yesterday (those just fit me way better than the 59fiftys).

Was on the fence but then remembered this draft is likely our most important one in franchise history. Can always look at it in the closet and say, “That was the beginning of when things got good” or “that was when everything went from bad to worse” lol.

Is it just me, or do it bother anyone else that it has Fins and not Phins?

Is the Draft confirmed?
anyone knows how they are going to do it?
everything on videocall?

I didn't buy the hat so i could wear it on the anticipated draft weekend, (but would have liked to if i want to).
Odd they are forecasting the item to ship after the draft. though

1586007316135.png

Right. I stay in the $20 - $25 range.
Then you probably don't buy a lot of NFL gear. NFL gear has gotten more and more expensive over the years. More so than normal inflation just due to the popularity of the sport and the fact that plenty of people are willing to buy the gear.

I remember being able to buy a jersey for well under a $100 and it would be good quality. Now though? You a jersey with silk screened letters and numbers is $150.

Personally I don't buy hats nearly as often as I use to. So I don't mind buying a $40 hat that I know I will wear for a good long while before I get another one.

Back
Top Bottom