2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

Were getting a stud at 6 regardless of position. We got ammo to trade if somebody falls.

We are gonna be celebrating tonight fellas.

Don’t see GB moving AR. No way I’d trade any 1st for a QB pushing 40 years old. And it’ll take at least 2 1st to get AR.
He is 37. This has apparently been going on for awhile. He is forcing them to trade him now. What a crazy off season in the NFL.

Trading back and getting more picks is great, but at some point you have to nail some talent with what you acquire. Need to land some top end talent and acquire playmakers on both sides of the ball. If we come out of this draft with an impact receiver, OT, thumper on defense and top level RB we have done well. With a pair of 1’s and a pair of 2’s we should kill it. First round I can see going OT and receiver. Either Sewell and then who falls from Waddle/Smith or Pitts/Waddle and then Jenkins at OT. Which is the better combo is the big question.

Just read that Denver is as close as can be from a trade for Rodgers. They therefore will not be moving up for a QB.

DEN would be no better for Rodgers trying to win a championship than GB. He'd be stupid to want that. MIA has the best package to offer and Grier should give whatever it takes to get it done.

The biggest surprize rd 1 the phins trade Zavier Howard , 18 and San Frans 2023 first for Watson.

As opposed to unskilled positions?

I smell "Lemming Droppings"! - LOL
I said....those that score and those that sack the QB. We drafted Waddle and Phillips.
So has the smell from your old man diapers overpowered the lemming smell yet?

I said....those that score and those that sack the QB. We drafted Waddle and Phillips.
So has the smell from your old man diapers overpowered the lemming smell yet?

I certainly hope so! What a happy thought.

I'll go produce some more of that "ammunition" in a few minutes - LOL

DEN would be no better for Rodgers trying to win a championship than GB. He'd be stupid to want that. MIA has the best package to offer and Grier should give whatever it takes to get it done.
It took Two 1st to get Stafford from Det and Stafford is no Rodgers. I want to win as much as anyone but not selling out our future for what, 3-4 years, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom