2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

I’d prefer trading up from 18 if someone like Smith or Parsons is dropping (assuming we didn’t take Smith at 6, of course). Or using our two second rounders jump back into the first round in the early teens.

I heard if Pitts is gone we will sign Tebow to a 3 yr/30 million contract to play TE.
then cut Gesicki Smythe Shaheen and Myarick, and roll Tebow out there with Cethan Carter in a deadly one-two punch!

Not convinced about Chase's outfit there. Irving looks sharp as hell and Mellissa Stark although not my favourite host on the NFLN is rocking the pant suit.

Everything hinges on which QB SF takes at 3, and what ATL does at 4 ....

Dominoes start falling at 4 ...

Still am convinced that we will trade out of 6 ... AND hopefully 18 to get more day 2 picks, a stack up 22 + 23 ... 👍🎉🏆

I heard if Pitts is gone we will sign Tebow to a 3 yr/30 million contract to play TE.
As long as they aren’t drafting him to play QB, he would make a decent 4th string TE. Of courrse I would rather sign him for 3 years at $300 a year. That would fit nicely under the cap.

Everything hinges on which QB SF takes at 3, and what ATL does at 4 ....

Dominoes start falling at 4 ...

Still am convinced that we will trade out of 6 ... AND hopefully 18 to get more day 2 picks, a stack up 22 + 23 ... 👍🎉🏆
The 2022 draft is apparently a stacked draft.

less than we got from SF (brilliant move, Grier)!

and all the picks you get from them will very likely be at the end of each round.
Don't u think u should wait til the draft is over to criticize? I guess I'm the crazy one.

Back
Top Bottom