2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

Man this Aaron Rodgers to Denver / San Fran / LV news is wild

Just saw on NFL Live that the Saints want to get in to the top 10. Damn, what kind of haul could you get to move back to 28 from 6. Probably a whole lot and then could use some of that and 18 to move back up.
less than we got from SF (brilliant move, Grier)!

and all the picks you get from them will very likely be at the end of each round.

Don’t see GB moving AR. No way I’d trade any 1st for a QB pushing 40 years old. And it’ll take at least 2 1st to get AR.

less than we got from SF (brilliant move, Grier)!

and all the picks you get from them will very likely be at the end of each round.
Hindsight but I always thought Grier should have waited to move out of 3 but he did get a haul

I see the 49ers going all in for Rodgers

it might only take this year's 3rd and a couple of 2nds (this year or next).

Hindsight but I always thought Grier should have waited to move out of 3 but he did get a haul
we'd have been stuck. there is no QB frenzy at the top of the draft, once you get past Lawrence and Wilson, it's meh.

now once you get past ATL, it might get interesting again if Fields (and to a lesser extent Lance) is there.

Don’t see GB moving AR. No way I’d trade any 1st for a QB pushing 40 years old. And it’ll take at least 2 1st to get AR.
The Jets would. And AR might be on board given it's a chance for extra profile in the top media market before he retires.

I think Miami will make another trade tonight involving one of their two 1st round picks. I think they'll get an offer for #6 that may be too good to pass up; from either Chicago or New Orleans.

If not, pick #18 could be traded for a later 1st round pick, so Miami could take a RB late in round one.

The Jets would. And AR might be on board given it's a chance for extra profile in the top media market before he retires.
The Jets are far from an Aaron Rogers to being a good team. They have far too many holes on their roster to give up the draft picks it would take to trade for Rogers.
‘I could see Rogers being traded to the 49ers and him leading them to the SB. Of course I doubt any of us would be happy with the 31st or 32nd pick in the first round next year and in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom