2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

Wow, Wow, Wow, Aeron Rodgers wants to be traded now, and SF wants him. That would seriously hurt that pick we got from them in 2023.
Yeah, they offered a package involving the #3 overall pick yesterday and GB said hell no. But now with this news coming out that Rodgers wants out, things could get crazy.

Wow. What would the compensation be (beyond 3?) They don't have another first rounder till 2024.

Jumping ahead who would GB draft at 3? A QB and throw in the towel on Love?

I could see the packers trading Rodgers for the 3rd pick + additional picks and immediately trading out of 3 to stack more picks.

Yeah, they offered a package involving the #3 overall pick yesterday and GB said hell no. But now with this news coming out that Rodgers wants out, things could get crazy.
Orloski just said Miami is one of the teams that need to be calling GB. What do yall think? How many good year's does Rodgers have left?

I'm starting to think it's possible that Pitts to Atlanta is all smokescreen to try and squeeze as much value out of the pick by forcing Miami to trade up to 6. They probably feel safe with the Bengals staying put at 5 and taking OT/WR but don't think they could trade beyond Miami as Lions would probably take a QB. This could be the Tua to Lions thing all over again like last year. I think Grier calls their bluff and has a contingency plan in place if he's wrong.

Wow, Wow, Wow, Aeron Rodgers wants to be traded now, and SF wants him. That would seriously hurt that pick we got from them in 2023.

We also own their 2022 pick because we gave Philly OUR 2022 first to move up. I didn't like that aspect of the trade then, I will like it even less if they get Rodgers.

I'm starting to think it's possible that Pitts to Atlanta is all smokescreen to try and squeeze as much value out of the pick by forcing Miami to trade up to 6. They probably feel safe with the Bengals staying put at 5 and taking OT/WR but don't think they could trade beyond Miami as Lions would probably take a QB. This could be the Tua to Lions thing all over again like last year. I think Grier calls their bluff and has a contingency plan in place if he's wrong.

Lol. As fans we are gonna spend 24-48 hours convincing ourselves that Pitts/Chase are going 4/5 just to have Atlanta and Cinci do the conventional wisdom thing of drafting a QB and OT.

Back
Top Bottom