2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

McAfee said absolutely not to Mac Jones @ 3, and dude has solid solid sources. For instance - he's having a GM with a draft pick in this draft on his show tonight

McAfee said absolutely not to Mac Jones @ 3, and dude has solid solid sources. For instance - he's having a GM with a draft pick in this draft on his show tonight
Going from Garoppolo to Mac Jones never made much sense to me. I think Mac Jones is going to be a fine QB mind you, I just don't think he's going to really elevate his team. Similar to Jimmy in that regard.

I just hope a QB needy team would trade with either trade with Atlanta or Cincinnati, so either Pitts or Chase will fall to us at #6.

I said 2 more trades for Grier a week ago... he already completed one. I think I'm going to up my prediction and timing.....and say he will have 2 more trades....... tonight!!

I kind of like the rumors. It keeps it entertaining cause after this weekend we enter a slow season for around 3 months.
Agreed. I like just soaking up the whole draft atmosphere now. About 2 weeks from now we’ll have analyzed every draft pick we made and even ones we didn’t about a thousand times, then we’ll run out of things to talk about until OTA’s.

I kind of like the rumors. It keeps it entertaining cause after this weekend we enter a slow season for around 3 months.
There is ZERO, REPEAT ZERO, chance we trade up from 6.

I could see a trade down for a big haul and part of that haul to get up from 18 to 9-14.

We are absolutely NOT trading up from 6.

There is ZERO, REPEAT ZERO, chance we trade up from 6.

I could see a trade down for a big haul and part of that haul to get up from 18 to 9-14.

We are absolutely NOT trading up from 6.
I think this is Atlanta trying to drum up interest to trade up. there's no way this is a Miami leak. They just have to grow some balls and draft a QB. That way they can either keep them as heir apparent to Ryan or force teams to trade up with them.

If we trade up from #6, then we will be a laughing stock of the night. People will be like "What is the point of trading down from 3?" I just don't see it. Last year, the Dolphins were saying they weren't going to take Tua, just to throw people off.. I figure this is one of those deals.

All the teams that made moves for QBs already: “f***”

Imagine if the colts could get him instead of wentz or something like that

Back
Top Bottom