***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have always been a fan of Rodgers tbh and wouldn't mind if the Packers won it. Not sure if they have the pieces around him to do so however.

If not them, then really anyone but Dallas.

I'm pulling for Tennessee (I live just South of Nashville and Arizona. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals or even the Bills win the SB. I just want to see NE and TB get waxed!
The biggest drawback of Cincinnati or Buffalo winning would be the incessant (even worse) comparison of Burrows to Tua and neverending bellowing of the Buffalo fans. So far as the teams themselves, they're alright.

Raiders lucked out. This game could have pulled away fast after that carr fumble.

I'm pulling for Tennessee (I live just South of Nashville and Arizona. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals or even the Bills win the SB. I just want to see NE and TB get waxed!
Nashville is a great city to begin with. Would be some party if the Titans made the Super Bowl.

Wow raiders are royally messing up left and right. Carr fumble then boneheaded sp teams play on barber. Last thing you want as an underdog away team. Raiders are imploding already

We could have had Burrow and Chase
Most coaches aren;t going to tank and be worst team in the league at mid season. It was highly unlikely for miami to be dead last to be no1 pick in 2020. I really don't understand being upset about not getting chase, I do believe Waddle is just as dangerous as Chase. The guy can make plays all over the field and despite being double teamed and only real threat on miami, he still was getting open. That's also with very short time to get open because miami's sad o line. Seperation is huge to be a WR threat, miami's offense limits him yet had rookie reception record. Waddle would be blowing it up on bengals where they actually launch deep passes, have other good wrs, a good run game that opens passing game. I'm sure chase would produce for miami, but I highly doubt he'd have numbers anywhere close like for bengals.

Love to see the Bengals win. I was at one of their 5 playoffs wins 33 years ago. Local fans are way overdue.

Back
Top Bottom