***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree they get in fair blame but media has been assholes to tua so everybody should get same treatment. Also Murray is overstated. Not a bad qb but overrated. I said this in colts game and some dolphins fans defended him like he was Marino lol
How the media has treated Tua is absolutely disgraceful.

Rams got a ton of talent and of course if they play their best game every week they are as good as any, but I just won't believe that in Matt Stafford in the playoffs until I see it happen. He knew full well he was put into a Brady-like position this year and at times he's let that pressure get to him this year with some games he really single handedly lost with his arm.

Honestly, at this point in the playoffs almost every team is capable of doing something if they play their best game. The team I find least complete is, ironically the AFC's one seed in Tennessee - not because of Tannehill, but just because with or without Henry there aren't enough passing weapons.
Was never a Stafford fan. Big arm who had weapons but never elevated his team. For Pete’s sake he even had Megatron

I enjoyed
Didnt think i would have so much fun watching the playofffs but man its nice to see these teams getting crushed
Watching NE get destroyed. If you can gameplan against kyler then he gets exposed. Same goes for Lamar, Tyrod etc. Game planning against a qb like Burrow is a different ball of wax. He is the future. Great qb

I enjoyed

Watching NE get destroyed. If you can gameplan against kyler then he gets exposed. Same goes for Lamar, Tyrod etc. Game planning against a qb like Burrow is a different ball of wax. He is the future. Great qb
That dude is the truth

Back
Top Bottom