***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m not a Tannehill hater. I just think he is a very mediocre QB who was fortunate to be traded to a team with the best RB in the league, an excellent defense and a very good coaching staff.

I don’t see him as a QB who can carry a team on his back but he’s good enough to have success on a team like the Titans.
He's already carried the Titans in Henry's absence.

Lol. Be careful. The tua police might come for you
I am a Tua supporter. I was just inferring that maybe the issues Tua had against the Titans was more the results of terrible OL play and the play of the Titans defense. Not just Tua on that day.

I am a Tua supporter. I was just inferring that maybe the issues Tua had against the Titans was more the results of terrible OL play and the play of the Titans defense. Not just Tua on that day.
Combination of all and coaching

I’m not a Tannehill hater. I just think he is a very mediocre QB who was fortunate to be traded to a team with the best RB in the league, an excellent defense and a very good coaching staff.

I don’t see him as a QB who can carry a team on his back but he’s good enough to have success on a team like the Titans.
Regular season success.

He is way better than mediocre in most areas, but he is a flawed quarterback.

Fatally flawed.

Until he proves he isn't.

Back
Top Bottom