2023 SF Pick Watch | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 SF Pick Watch

After our buffoon owner lost picks we need the 49ers to have the worst record in the NFL. Very unlikely, but then anything goes!

I think it’s very likely. Unless they make a 360 turnaround and decide not to trade Jimmy G there’s a very high chance Trey Lance leads them to the gutter. Their offense cost them some games last year but ultimately was just enough. Lance will either shine or flop I don’t think he has much of a floor. More than likely he flops atleast this year while he works out the kinks.

Feel free to combine if something like this already exists, but here's a thread to discuss the 49ers and how they will and eventually are playing in 2022 - with the understanding that Miami has their 1st Round pick.

Losing Mack could be big. Maybe Tretter ends up in SF, but SF will feel the loss, and it's appropriate enough news to start the thread.

Trey Lance hasn't looked great in camp. Hopefully, that trend continues into the season. We need them to crap the bed this year...

No one thought that Texans pick would be #3 before the 2020 season. That turned into 3 picks (yes we made more trades).

An absolute dream would be for history to repeat itself. Get a top 5 pick that we can parlay into multiple firsts. Hell if it did happen, we really would need a tunsil statue at Joe Robbie Stadium.

I’m hoping Kyle Shannahan flops without McDaniel, like Dan Quinn did when Kyle left. I doubt it, but it would be great.

Our best hope is for Lance to fail miserably. I refuse to hope they have injuries though.

Even is Lance is terrible this team probably will win 8 games. Seattle not being good hurts. Wilson owned the 49ers. We need the Cardinals and Rams to sweep them. It’s going to take a bunch of injuries to get this pick in the top 5. They are injury prone which is why I normally short the 49ers.

But after looking at their schedule I’m a little more optimistic. It’s brutal.

Back
Top Bottom