2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

That surprised me. But from what I've gathered, they had Chop Robinson as their guy and weren't moving out of #21. Both Weaver and Grier eluded to Robinson interest and intent. Appearently Robinson was on Weaver’s radar and the Dolphins LB coach gave Grier a file on Robinson he had made.
I just hope he turns into our next Cam Wake. I was hoping to go OL but I do get it … also feels like if we know a team is coming for a cb and we’re going down only a spot or two we could’ve made it work but hey what do we all know … we’ve only ran a million mock draft sims lol

I just hope he turns into our next Cam Wake. I was hoping to go OL but I do get it … also feels like if we know a team is coming for a cb and we’re going down only a spot or two we could’ve made it work but hey what do we all know … we’ve only ran a million mock draft sims lol
You knew Philly was taking a corner. No way was Jax taking an edge. Should have made a deal.

Sadly I don't think there will be O-line at 55 that offer value. Looks more like DT, CB, or maybe WR. We will see!

Back
Top Bottom