2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

Is OG Laumea any good he seems like he'd fit our zone blocking scheme?

TE Wiley's still available and so is DT Boyd I'd take either of those.
Laumea needs a bit of work. Certainly has potential and could be used at different positions, but guard probably his best bet to start sooner rather than later. Nothing wrong with getting a player like this , the NFL is built with them ;)

I know that a few of you are really sold on taking an IOL... but I have to ask.

Do you REALLY think that a 5th round Guard is gonna start... much less immediately?
I think Miami will sign a vet after June 1

Laumea needs a bit of work. Certainly has potential and could be used at different positions, but guard probably his best bet to start sooner rather than later. Nothing wrong with getting a player like this , the NFL is built with them ;)
If we take Laumea it would be to play OG.

His point is that the comps have not been awarded yet so they can't be traded.

Miami does not have 2 3rd round comp picks next year until they are announced so they couldn't trade one.
Can't they just say lowest third round pick in the actual trade details? I don't think they need to own the pick yet to necessarily trade it.

While compensatory picks can now be traded, you still can’t trade them if you don’t even know that you have them. The NFL has always released the official list at the league’s annual meetings in late March. They're trying to move it up to February currently.

I think Miami will sign a vet after June 1
They might... I'm VERY leery of depending on Wynn. He's more fragile than Armstead.

I'm actually higher on both Driscoll and Eichenberg than most here. It's Wynn that I'd like to replace. I'd keep him over Jones, but that's about it.

They might... I'm VERY leery of depending on Wynn. He's more fragile than Armstead.

I'm actually higher on both Driscoll and Eichenberg than most here. It's Wynn that I'd like to replace. I'd keep him over Jones, but that's about it.
Eich will start at RG and play well enough.

I think Wynn is the best player of the bunch but as you say he can't be trusted to show up consistently.

Back
Top Bottom