2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here

The PFN ratings are so bad I can't use their draft simulator.

And the greedy pricks at PFF want you to join to use the full one they have.

I find this one to be pretty good except the trade offers are unrealistic in terms of how many you receive. There will be 5-6 offers on most picks, which is silly.

Mock Simulator

I find this one to be pretty good except the trade offers are unrealistic in terms of how many you receive. There will be 5-6 offers on most picks, which is silly.

Mock Simulator
I agree. I just try to reject unrealistic trades . Some trades are teams whole draft. Ha!

Mock Simulator
Thanks Jim, I've never had a site or done a mock before so that was fun even though I'm guessing my little arse off.

I have to control myself with the trades, just did a mock and have 20 rookies, ha. Will have to limit myself to one or two trades max to be anywhere close to realistic.

Had one where the Jets were offering me almost their entire 2025 draft for some crappy 5th rounder this year or something. Would have done that in a second to destroy them in '25 if it was real.

With limited picks and no trade scenarios ... why would you not "overdraft" a player that would really help the team? I get it if the player wouldn't be an upgrade over what we have ... but if the measurables and tape tell you he is a fit and will contribute why would you draft a different player?

For me, IOL, T and TE would be a priority ... but @55 if your guy is gone and Sinnott is there (and if he is your guy) but you think he will be there in a later round why would you wait?

Can draft value cause you to miss talent?

I am a fix the oline and the offense is fixed believer. So this is my last Mock as it was perfect for me lol. Atleast first 3 picks
I know mocks are not really accurate.

But I was able to get my top 3 picks more times then not by trading with Arizona for 27 and 66 or 49ERS foe 3q and 63 or TB for 25 and 57. So, it worked quote often for me.

Attachments

• PFN_Draft_result_1708180039373.png
    PFN_Draft_result_1708180039373.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 17
As much as we would like to trade down, its not likely going to happen since teams rarely want to give up a 3rd or 4th round pick to move up from the mid to high 20s to the low 20s and its not worth it to me to trade down for anything less. So this is my mock draft with no trades.

21. C Jackson Powers- Johnson - Oregon

55. LB Edgerrin Cooper - Texas A&M

156. DE Gabriel Murphy - UCLA

185. WR Javon Baker - UCF

199. OT Walter Rouse - Oklahoma

238. P Tory Taylor - Iowa

Back
Top Bottom