2024 Schedule - No Favors! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Schedule - No Favors!

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed but if you review the upcoming Dolphin schedule. They have their first 3 games all on the road, and play Buffalo in week 4 at home. This removes the 12th man - FL HEAT! Then they have 3 December games in a row in cold weather cities. I could swear these are NY fans making this schedule. They better be ready to play as they have been given no schedule favors for 2024.

This is 100% and absolutely false.

When the schedule got released last May there were folks on here who marked home vs. the Giants as one of the tough ones. lol, never worry about the schedule before the actual season begins and we get a REAL glimpse of who the Dolphins and their opponents truly are.

Some teams take a step forward. Others take a step back. Injuries also happen, unfortunately. Pointless dwelling over that **** now, tbh…..

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed but if you review the upcoming Dolphin schedule. They have their first 3 games all on the road, and play Buffalo in week 4 at home. This removes the 12th man - FL HEAT! Then they have 3 December games in a row in cold weather cities. I could swear these are NY fans making this schedule. They better be ready to play as they have been given no schedule favors for 2024.
Better than playing them in the cold! - LOL

Not sure it matters anymore. We had the division on the ropes since Brady left and nearly got there twice but blew it when we were in a position not to. I don't get too hyped anymore for "favorable" schedules as it's a bit of a trap.
Truth!!!

The schedule, prior to its completion, is a complete non-factor...every year...for every team. Sometimes it looks great, but ends up rough, and vice-versa. You won't know how "difficult" it was until the end of the 2024 season.
"That's the facts, Jack." (from Dragnet)

I always wait until the schedule comes out to plan our two week fall-winter vacation. I plan it based on their bye week so I only miss one game at most. Of course I record the game I miss so I can watch it when we get home.

When I first saw this thread, I thought that they had released the schedule much earlier than normal. Then I saw that it only listed the teams the Dolphins will play home and away.

So I will just wait a few more months before booking our vacation dates.
Have you considered vacationing where they are playing an away game? - LOL

Where are you seeing this schedule?

Back
Top Bottom