2024 Schedule - No Favors! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Schedule - No Favors!

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed but if you review the upcoming Dolphin schedule. They have their first 3 games all on the road, and play Buffalo in week 4 at home. This removes the 12th man - FL HEAT! Then they have 3 December games in a row in cold weather cities. I could swear these are NY fans making this schedule. They better be ready to play as they have been given no schedule favors for 2024.
NFL headquarters is in NY

Always thought that was from 'Stripes'

200w.gif

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed but if you review the upcoming Dolphin schedule. They have their first 3 games all on the road, and play Buffalo in week 4 at home. This removes the 12th man - FL HEAT! Then they have 3 December games in a row in cold weather cities. I could swear these are NY fans making this schedule. They better be ready to play as they have been given no schedule favors for 2024.
It wouldn't surprise me if they had us playing the Jets at Madison square garden!

Two years ago we looked at the schedule and though Miami had a brutal, lucky to win 6 games type schedule...Did not work out that way in 2022, and if Tua had not gotten concussed, Miami might have done even more in playoffs.

Last year we looked at the schedule, and many believed we might have the toughest schedule in 2023...Again, it did not work that way, in fact, if not for the Injury bug giving us one of the all-time worse franchise beatings late in a season for a while now, this team was starting to look dangerous, and a good possibility to win the division, get the #1 position, win a few games in the playoffs, or even winning it all.

Point is, nobody really knows how tough a schedule is until they know how good opponents that season will be, and how good your team will look, or how healthy your teams also will be.

Last edited:
The schedule is not out. Why are you acting like you know when we play who?

Two years ago we looked at the schedule and though Miami had a brutal, lucky to win 6 games type schedule...Did not work out that way in 2022, and if Tua had not gotten concussed, Miami might have done even more in playoffs.

Last year we looked at the schedule, and many believed we might have the toughest schedule in 2023...Again, it did not work that way, in fact, if not for the Injury bug giving us one of the all-time worse franchise beatings late in a season for a while now, this team was started to look dangerous, and a good possibility to win the division, get the #1 position, will a few games in the playoffs, or even winning it all.

Point is, nobody really knows how tough a schedule is until they know how good opponent that season are, how good your team looks, and how healthy your teams also is.
The other thing that is impossible to consider: how the team you're playing this week did last week. If you're playing a road game against a team that lost a road game the previous week, that's a tough ask. For example: Miami went on the road to play Philly after Philly lost on the road the week before. Now Philly's at home, coming off a loss, and they are looking to right the ship. That's no easy task if the opponent is of any quality.

Last year we looked at the schedule, and many believed we might have the toughest schedule in 2023...Again, it did not work that way, in fact, if not for the Injury bug giving us one of the all-time worse franchise beatings late in a season for a while now, this team was started to look dangerous, and a good possibility to win the division, get the #1 position, will a few games in the playoffs, or even winning it all.

Point is, nobody really knows how tough a schedule is until they know how good opponent that season are, how good your team looks, and how healthy your teams also is.
If only ifs, and or buts were coconuts ... We'd really be something!

The schedule, prior to its completion, is a complete non-factor...every year...for every team. Sometimes it looks great, but ends up rough, and vice-versa. You won't know how "difficult" it was until the end of the 2024 season.
Last year when the schedule came out Miami was ranked Top 5 hardest and it ended up being a very light schedule.

Back
Top Bottom