2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th

I’m going to the Indy game. Week 1 would be awesome but really hard to find tickets for lol

home jags, bills to open would send the fins trending in the right direction 3 years running.
That sucks, the NFL is doing everything they can to take away our early season homefield advantage by having us play our first 2 home games against another Florida team and then the Bills at night.

I want early season road games in cold weather cities and home games during the day.

That sucks, the NFL is doing everything they can to take away our early season homefield advantage by having us play our first 2 home games against another Florida team and then the Bills at night.

I want early season road games in cold weather cities and home games during the day.
A 2-0 start is all I’m hoping for. Idc, if our first two games are at home. We’ve been going to cold AFC East venues late in the year forever. F*ck the schedule, however it plays out.

If you are who you want people to believe you are, schedule don't mean dick.

Bro, we have to beat the Jaguars at home...period.

I cannot imagine any functioning adult actually thinking that the NFL is really worrying about a team that cannot win a playoff game in over 20 years. Can you image any sane person in the NFL saying "we have to make sure we dont give Miami any advantages".
This forum has people that are literally out of their minds.

Back
Top Bottom